20™

Haha you thought. Y'all prolly hate me.

____

Knock knock.

Joshua paused his hand in front of the wooden door, almost regretting his actions. He was standing in front of Jeonghans house, the air around him freezing and causing his breath to be clearly visible. He knew he had to tell him about the information he learned, though it will probably terrify the boy even more.

Though Joshua just couldn't imagine leaving the other so clueless about his family, he deserved to know. So when he saw the doorknob begin to turn, he tried to compose himself the best he could. The door opened to reveal a tallish woman with brown hair smiling down at him.

"Hello. Who might you be?"

Joshua concluded that this woman was Jeonghans mother, and his mother as well, and he paled slightly. He hadn't thought of her being there for some dumb reason.

"Um- I'm.. Jeonghans.. Friend.."

The woman smiled even brighter, "If you're looking for Jeonghan, he's at school. As should you be."

Her smile dropped slightly as she gazed at him curiously.

Fuck. Dumb ass.

"Oh.. Um." Joshua stilled completely, and just stared at the floor.

"Run along now. I need to get to work." The woman shooed him away with a gesture of her hands.

Joshua smiled awkwardly and ran off as fast as he could. That was not an ideal situation, and he was glad to have escaped. He never knew that woman as his mom, and would most likely never think of her as such.

When he started to think about it, Jeonghan probably wasn't at school. With whats happened, he would be surprised if he showed up ever again. He wasn't exactly sure but it was pretty probable. 

There was really only one other place that he could be.

__

"Jeonghan what's wrong, you've been sitting here not talking to me for the past half hour and I don't know what to do." Seungcheol sighed, the blond boy laying across his lap as he delicately stroked his hair.

"Mmm." Jeonghan groaned, his eyes had been closed but he slightly opened one to peer at Seungcheol.

"Jeonghan.." The raven haired male warned, getting a bit frustrated. "Tell me whats wrong."

Jeonghan let out a long exasperated breath as he sat up abruptly, causing the others motions on his hair to cease.

"I don't want to go to school again.." Jeonghan turned his body around on Seungcheols couch so he was facing the other. There a frown placed upon his angelic face and it didn't look right.

Seungcheol raised an eyebrow, "Why? Did someone bother you?"

"Sort of.." The boy looked down at his lap, playing with his fingers nervously.

Seungcheol brought his hand up and tilted the boys face back up. 

"Who? I'll make it stop, tell me who it was." Seungcheol dropped his hand only to grab the others, their fingers intertwining causing Jeonghan to smile warmly at the gesture.

"It's just the students in general but-"

There was a sudden knocking on the door before he could finish the sentence. 

Both of the boys heads shot to the door.

"I thought you said your parents weren't coming home for a while?" Jeonghan asked, still staring the door down, getting ready to bolt if it actually was his parents.