10™

From that day on Seungcheol never let Jeonghan out of his sight. Jeonghan enjoyed being close to him, feeling more protected then ever. He was still scared though, slowly coming to the realization that Joshua still had his phone, and that meant he still had blackmail.

It was after school and Jeonghan was with Seungcheol at the park that they both loved so much. Jeonghans head was on Seungcheols shoulder as they sat on a bench near the large fountain. A frown was placed on his face as he thought about how bad his situation was.

"We'll get your phone back, baby. I promise."

Jeonghan smiled, a blush spreading over his cheeks at the pet name. He didn't call him 'kid' anymore, and Jeonghan really liked his new nickname.

"So, I forgot to ask you a kind of important question."

Jeonghan raised his head to look at the other, a smile on his face.

"Would you, like.. be my boyfriend?"

Jeonghans smile grew hearing those words, his cheeks dusted pink.

"O-Of course I would."

__

Jeonghan had gone home after that. He was stilled worried about his predicament with Joshua, but now he felt like he wasn't alone. 

He was now laying in his bed with a huge smile on his face. He knew he had a crush on the other boy even before they kissed, but now they were really together and nothing could make Jeonghan any happier.

__

Seungcheol was leaning against his locker, actually at school early for once. He only did it because he knew Jeonghan always got there early, and he could never leave him out of his sight.

"Cheolie!"

Seungcheol looked up from his phone to see his adorable boyfriend rushing down the hall toward him. Once he reached him he hugged him tightly, burying his face into his chest. Seungcheol wrapped his arms around him protectively.

"Hey baby."

Jeonghan pulled away from the hug, giggling.

"What's so funny?"

"I like it when you call me that."

Seungcheol smirked, then leaned down and captured the boys lips in a kiss. Jeonghan instantly reacted, wrapping his arms around the back of his neck. They both then separated their lips but stayed there, staring into each others eyes.

Seungcheols eyes trailed down to Jeonghans neck and noticed that the hickeys were still visible. The fact that he didn't leave them there himself made him angry. Someone else marking up what was his was not okay.

He leaned back in and stole Jeonghans lips again, then trailed down to his jaw. Jeonghan let out a quiet sound, confused by his boyfriends actions. Seungcheols lips continued going lower until he reached the base of his neck, sucking a dark spot into the pale flesh. Jeonghan let out a sound that could only be described as a moan. It felt way different from Joshua, it felt.. good.

"Cute."

The blood rushed to Jeonghans face.

"What do you mean 'cute'?"

"That sound."

Jeonghan giggled.

"That one too."

Seungcheol ran his hand through Jeonghans hair, brushing it away from his face. 

The bell rang signaling that class will start soon. Seungcheol groaned in annoyance before grabbing Jeonghan and hugging him again, having no intentions of letting him go anytime soon.