13™

"I'll do anything you want! Just please don't hurt him.."

Jeonghan had tears in his eyes as he desperately pleaded for his boyfriends safety. Joshua's expression remained cold as he he let go of Jeonghans hair, sending the boy forward a bit.

"It's funny that you think you have a say in that."

Jeonghan didn't dare turn around.

"Say goodbye to everything you knew Jeonghan.. You won't be going back."

Jeonghan stilled.

"Y-You can't do that. My mom will call t-the police."

Joshua smiled evilly and walked up to Jeonghan. He stood right next to him so Jeonghan could only see him through his peripherals.

"The police don't scare me.."

Joshua's whisper made Jeonghan shiver, his heartbeat so loud he was sure anybody could hear it.

"You're shaking Jeonghan, are you scared?"

Joshua reached up and moved Jeonghans hair away from his ear and brought his mouth right next to it.

"You're completely mine now, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Joshua's words rang throughout Jeonghans head, his breathing then quickening. Joshua chuckled lowly before he let go of Jeonghans hair. 

__

Seungcheol woke up on the sidewalk in front of his home, having no idea how he had gotten there. The last thing he remembered was leaving Jeonghans side to find a way into Joshua's house. 

He shot up from the ground and looked around, it was dark outside and the lights to his home were all off. He walked over to his front door and tried to open it, but it was locked. He reached into his pocket for his keys, but instead felt a piece of paper there.

He slowly pulled it out of his pocket and saw some writing neatly printed on one side. 

You can try and find him, but you never will.

Seungcheol crumpled the paper angrily and shoved it back into his pocket. He ended up finding his keys in his other pocket and unlocked his door as quickly as he could. His house was completely dark and quiet.

He didn't bother turning on a light, only making his way to his room and shutting his door quietly. He flipped on his light switch and dug through each of his pockets, finding his phone now missing. He grabbed the sides of his head in frustration and slid to the floor.

"Fuck!"

__

Jeonghan was in a car now, Joshua's car to be specific. He didn't know where he was being taken to, but he could only hope that someone would save him. Joshua wouldn't say where they were going, and Jeonghan didn't dare ask.

Joshua had forced him into the front seat so Jeonghan could see him driving in the corner of his eye. At this point he would've jumped out of the car, but Joshua had bound his hands behind him.  His breathing was shaky, and he was terrified for his life.

"Don't be so scared. It's annoying to watch."

Jeonghan jumped hearing Joshua's stern voice. He whimpered quietly and stared at his lap. A hand then landed on his thigh, squeezing in a way that made him anything but comfortable. The hand slid up higher, inching closer to a place Jeonghan did not want to be touched.

Much to his relief the hand retracted and Jeonghan moved his legs as far away from Joshua's reach as possible. 

__

Joshua opened Jeonghans door and roughly grabbed him by his shoulders, dragging him out of the car. Jeonghan let out a surprised yelp as Joshua shoved him forward and then slammed the car door shut.

"Try and run and you're dead."

Jeonghan nodded quickly. Joshua then continued pushing him forward, and that was when Jeonghan finally looked at where they were. It seemed to be a abandoned hotel. Some windows were broken and the white paint on the outside was so chipped you could hardly tell it was ever there. 

"Walk." Joshua demanded. 

Jeonghan obeyed and began walking as Joshua stepped ahead of him. The grass beneath his feet was dead and mostly dirt at that point. It was pretty dark and the streetlights were quite dim.

Joshua opened the old door with a set of keys. It creaked open loudly, the inside dark and cold. Joshua stepped inside and Jeonghan hesitated. He really wanted to run, but with his hands tied he figured he couldn't get that far, so he stepped inside as well.

Joshua flipped on a light switch and the room lit up. He then shoved Jeonghan forward and slammed the door rather loudly, locking it and pocketing the key. Jeonghan stumbled and almost fell but caught himself before he did.

"Follow me, slut."

Jeonghan cowered at the name, but obeyed nonetheless. Joshua took him to a seemingly random room and pushed him inside. The light was already on, but all that was inside was a bed and a dresser, both pushed to the very corner of the room.

"This is your room from now on and you're not to leave it unless I ask you to."

"W-Why do you want to keep me?"

Joshua was obviously annoyed by the question, turning to Jeonghan slapping him across the face.

"Because you're a little whore and I want to keep you to myself."

Jeonghan cowered in fear and held his cheek, the stinging pain making him cry out. Joshua then pulled at the ties keeping Jeonghans arms bound and they came undone, falling to the floor.

"Now, if you ask me another question I'll do a lot worse then slap you." He turned to the dresser in the room and smirked. "There's an outfit in there for you.. go put it on."

Jeonghan looked up at him, his heartbeat quickening for the nth time. 

"I-In front of you?"

Joshua chuckled.

"I own your body now, no need to be embarrassed."

____

This was short and I hope it wasn't awful because I thought it was.