14™

Seungcheol was seething with anger as he paced around the halls of his school. He had only gone to see if Joshua came, he had, most likely because it would seem suspicious otherwise. It made him angry how stupidly calm he was, as if he hadn't just kidnapped an innocent boy the day before.

It was class time at that moment, and Seungcheol decided to skip, knowing he wouldn't be able to concentrate anyways. He looked up at the clock mounted on the wall and noticed that class would end soon.  He was currently outside of Joshua's classroom, call him weird but he had been following him all day.

He needed to find Jeonghan and the only way to do that is to follow Joshua to him. So he sat back and waited a few minutes... until the bell rung.

In 2 seconds flat practically all of the students exited their classrooms, flooding the halls. Seungcheol spotted Joshua right away, and quickly ran after him.

You're not getting away, asshole.

He obviously knew Joshua would be taking a car, so Seungcheol took his dads, he knew he was gonna get it later but at this point he didn't care. He followed Joshua to the student parking lot, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Do you think I'm that stupid, Seungcheol?"

Joshua whipped around, a knowing smirk on his face. Seungcheol rolled his eyes.

"I mean yeah, you're pretty stupid to think I'd let you take Jeonghan like that."

Joshua smiled.

"I've done no such thing!"

Seungcheol scoffed.

"Well you aren't leaving this parking lot until you tell me where he is."

Joshua wasn't fazed in the slightest. He snapped his fingers loudly and turned around to leave. Seungcheol was left confused and was about to follow until something struck the back of his head... and everything went black.

__

Jeonghan was curled up in a ball in the corner of his 'new room' trembling in fear just thinking about the moment Joshua would come back. He was also shivering because he was cold, the outfit he was in not being very warm. It was humiliating, the moment Joshua made him put it on and it wasn't like he put on much anyways.

It was a pink skirt that barely existed and a white crop top that exposed his whole stomach. He was so cold, and the bed didn't even have a blanket, just a deflated pillow and a coating of dust. He wouldn't be able to take much more of this.

I miss Seungcheol...

Then he heard a door slam. He curled in on himself even more, terrified. The footsteps made their way up the hall, getting louder...

And louder..

Until his door swung open and Joshua stood on the other side, an annoyed look on his face.

"Your boyfriends trying to give me trouble."

Jeonghan perked up at that.

He's looking for me...

"Come here."

Jeonghan whimpered in fear and stayed where he was.

"Do you wish to disobey me?"

Jeonghan looked up at him with tears in his eyes.

"You're gonna regret that.."

Joshua looked serious, and even more angry than he was when he walked in. Jeonghan began frantically shaking his head, true terror on his face.

"N-No please! I'm sorr-y.."

Joshua didn't answer, grabbing Jeonghan and pulling him off of the ground. He threw him onto the bed stomach first and Jeonghan let out a surprised noise. He then let out an even louder noise when a hand came down surprisingly hard on his right butt cheek.

Jeonghan began sobbing as Joshua continued to spank him. The loud slapping noises and Jeonghans whimpering sobs were the only sound resonating throughout the entire hotel. A few seconds later Joshua finally stopped, leaving Jeonghan a crying mess on the bed.

"Be a good boy and maybe you won't have to live through that again."

With that he left, leaving the door open a crack, much to Jeonghans surprise. Jeonghan didn't move though, knowing it would hurt more than anything.

A few minutes later Joshua came back. 

"I see you haven't moved. What a good little slut."

Jeonghan didn't answer, continuing to cry into the dusty mattress. Joshua's hand landed softly down Jeonghans back, then lightly slapped his ass again.

"Are you gonna listen now?"

Jeonghan sat up and nodded, wincing as his butt came into contact with the bed.

"Hm. Get on your knees."

Why my knees?

__

Jeonghan had hated that, his throat hurt, his vision was blurry and he was just generally terrified. He didn't even really know what they had done. Joshua up and left right after, leaving the door open once again, making Jeonghan curious. He wiped the tears from his eyes and got up, walking to the doors opening.

He heard Joshua's angry voice from a little down the hall, most likely talking with someone on the phone.

"Yes father... But I-"

Joshua's tone got progressively sadder, he almost sounded like he was gonna cry.

"I finally did something you're proud of... and you still don't care."

Then he paused most likely listening to the person on the other end of the call.

"I-I never really wanted to take it this far.. Of course I want you're approval."

Then there was a loud crash as if Joshua had kicked something, it made Jeonghan flinch.

"For the last time I'm not killing anyone!" A pause once again. "FINE!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR BULLSHIT! I'M NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE!"

Joshua's voice rang throughout the hall. Jeonghan got a sense he would be coming back and hurried back to the room again. A few seconds after he made it back inside, Joshua opened the door wide and grasped Jeonghan by his wrist. He pulled him out of the room, but he seemed to be a lot less aggressive about it.

"W-What are you doing?"

Jeonghans voice was scratchy and came out unevenly.

"I'm... taking you home... I can't go through with this anymore.."

He whispered the last part, leaving Jeonghan confused. Joshua then stopped walking, leaving them both frozen in the middle of the hallway. He abruptly turned around and gripped Jeonghans shoulders, staring him in the eye.

"Listen Jeonghan, I know I've done horrible things to you, and I'm going to turn myself in. And I can't explain too much to you or I'll be killed, but I need you to get my father behind bars. That man is horrible and I should've never listened to him.."

Jeonghan knew he shouldn't trust or believe him in any way, but at that moment, he really believed him.

"O-Okay.."

____

Fun fact: I choked on my gum and almost threw up on my computer while writing this.

Also, I keep telling my friends to stan Seventeen and they're like "No, there's too many of them." And I'm like "All you fucks know every single little thing about each and every NCT member, BUT NOOOOO 13 IS TOO MUCH!!"

Unacceptable.