4™

Soonyoung stared at Jeonghan blankly for a few seconds before the question finally sunk in.

"That... um.."

"That would be great, is what he means to say."

Jeonghan heard Joshua's voice sound from behind him.

"And you know while you're at it, you can introduce him to the rest of us as well."

Jeonghan finally turned around to look at the angelic boy, and found him smiling fondly at him.

"A new friend is always appreciated."

Jeonghan returned the smile and added in a nod.

His attention was brought back to Soonyoung who abruptly stood up and made a scene of walking away. Jihoon immediately stood up as well, a concerned look on his face, and followed after the previously happy boy.

Jeonghans smile faltered, turning back to Joshua for an answer. The boy shook his head, dismissing the subject.

"Seokmin and Seungkwan are a little busy, why don't you just introduce him to me?"

Jeonghan nodded shyly, standing up and motioning for the attractive boy to follow him.

Seungcheol had never left the spot Jeonghan had left him in. Just like that, huh? Guess this is what he gets for trying to talk to someone.

It had only been around 15 minutes when the blond boys beautiful face came into view once again. Seungcheol blinked a few times confirming that there was indeed, another boy following behind him.

He wanted to say he didn't care, wanted to say that it didn't matter, but he knew it did.

Jeonghans expression seemed to light up as he spotted Seungcheol in the same spot he had left him in. The pastel loving boy reached behind him and grabbed the other boys wrist, dragging him along as he trotted over to stand right in front of Seungcheol.

"Cheolie!"

Jeonghan smiled happily, the nickname slipping out without him realizing. Seungcheol let it slide, it was kind of adorable really.

Seungcheol directed his attention to the boy he had never met before. Though he's never met him he's certainly seen him before. He always hangs out with a group of friends that everyone knows, but always keep to themselves.

"I wanted you to meet someone. This, is Joshua!"

Jeonghan was beaming with happiness and it almost made the normally moody/annoyed boy smile as well.

"I met him when I was dragged to the cafeteria, and it seemed like he wanted to meet you."

Jeonghan explained, the boy next to him somehow getting even closer to him, their shoulders practically pressed together. Sly bastard.

Seungcheol tried to hide his look of disgust as he 'greeted' the male.

"Mm."

"Well Joshua, this is Seungcheol. He's the first person I met when I came here and he's been really nice to me ever since."

For some reason seeing Jeonghan giving someone else his full attention was bugging Seungcheol. So he did the only thing he could think of.

"See ya later kid."

Seungcheol waved halfheartedly before turning around and leaving both boys in the dust.

Jeonghan was worried.