3™

I didn't edit this, oops.

Seungcheol left school that day with a weird feeling in his chest. Something about having a friend for the first time in a while didn't sit right with him. Being wronged again wasn't something he was exited about, but being so lonely was something he wanted to fix.

He really didn't feel like walking home, or anywhere to be exact. His expression remained neutral as he walked along the cracked pavement anyway. No amount of walking could clear his mind and that was starting to get to him.

Once he arrived home he wasn't greeted by any yelling so he assumed the house was empty. Taking a long look around he came to the conclusion that neither of his parents were home, and that hadn't happened in a while. The last time he was alone was in his freshman year, when he actually gave a shit about life.

After standing in the doorway for a few seconds he turned around and left, slamming the door behind him. If nobody was home then nobody could tell him he had to stay for "family time".

He kept his bag thrown lazily over one shoulder, forgetting it was there. He was too lazy to turn around and put it in his room so he continued walking. He walked to the park he always went to when he didn't want to be home or at school.

There's just nothing to do anymore.

"Hi Seungcheol!"

After the boy spoke the words he immediately paled.

Seungcheol raised an eyebrow and gave a questioning look.

"I don't ever remember telling you my name, kid."

Jeonghan blushed furiously like he always does and stammered out a response that made no sense.

They were at school, and lunch had just started which was the reason for the boy running up to Seungcheol and greeting him happily.

"Did someone already warn you about me? Is that where you got it from?"

And then in .5 seconds all color left Jeonghans face once again.

"U-Uh, I d-don't.."

"It's fine. You had to learn my name at some point."

Jeonghan seemed to be a little more calmed down after that.

"So who was it?"

Seungcheol asked, and then almost smiled at Jeonghans confused expression.

"Who told you my name?"

Jeonghan shifted his gaze to the floor, hair falling in front of his eyes, hiding them.

"U-Uh, it was someone from my m-math class. But I don't know who they were."

"Hm."

With that Seungcheol pulled his phone out from his back pocket and occupied himself with it. Jeonghan didn't move or even look up from the floor. That is until someone was tapping him on the shoulder, causing him to turn around.

It was a guy, with a large smile on his face, seeming more happy then Jeonghan deemed normal.

"You're new here right?"

Jeonghan nodded, a little annoyed considering the answer to his question was quite obvious.

"I was passing through the halls on my way to the cafeteria. Do you wanna come sit with me and my friends, I wouldn't want to leave you here alone."

Jeonghan looked over his shoulder at Seungcheol, who seemed to be glaring at the guy. Jeonghan turned his attention back to the guy in front of him.

"Um, I'm kind of with someone."

He didn't mean to sound rude but it did come out a little salty. The guys eyes gave Seungcheol a once over and then returned back to Jeonghan.

"Oh come on, I insist!"

He grabbed Jeonghan by the wrist and dragged him through the halls against his own will. In the next few seconds they were in the cafeteria. The place Jeonghan didn't ever think about going to, because that's where everyone else is.

As he expected, the large space was filled with students either sitting in their designated groups, or wandering aimlessly from table to table.

The guy had let go of his wrist at that point and was making his way to a table. Jeonghan didn't know what else to do so he followed him. Once he sat down though is when it got a little awkward.

"Come sit down Jeonghan."

Jeonghan laughed lightly and sat in the only empty space next to the guy and another guy he'd never seen before.

"So this is the new kid everyone's been talking about?"

Jeonghan jumped slightly as he heard a voice next to him speak. He turned to look at the boy next to him, and then blushed. He was so... pretty.

"Hi, I'm Jisoo, but just call me Joshua."

The boy smiled sweetly as he held out his hand for Jeonghan to shake. Jeonghan smiled as well as he shook his hand.

"My name is Jeonghan."

They both let go of each other's hands and then Jeonghan heard an annoyed voice from behind him.

"Hey! I'm here too!"

The boy who dragged him there protested as he held out his hand as well.

Jeonghan shook it, smiling at the boys unrelenting happiness.

"I'm Soonyoung!" Then he pointed to the other three people sitting across from them. "And these idiots are Seokmin, Seungkwan, and Jihoon.

"I will not hesitate to slap you."

The smallest of them, Jihoon, warned.

Soonyoungs smile didn't let up .

The other two haven't even noticed Jeonghan sit down, being too engrossed in a conversation Jeonghan wasn't too interested in listening to.

"You all seem like great people but I was kind of with someone and.."

Jeonghan was cut off by Soonyoung chiming in, "Oh him? You seemed kind of distressed, so I thought I could help you out. Plus the guy you were hanging out with probably isn't someone you want to be taking to."

Jeonghan had had about enough of people telling him to stay away from him.

"I don't understand what's so wrong with him. Have you even met him?"

Soonyoung shook his head, his happy aura slowly depleting.

"Can I introduce you to him then?"
————

Ok, so Wonwoo with curly hair wearing all black can literally run me over with some expensive ass car because legends don't drive normal cars

Ok, so Wonwoo with curly hair wearing all black can literally run me over with some expensive ass car because legends don't drive normal cars. He's not even my bias sksksksk...

Jeonghan, save me from this DiSrEsPeCt.