11™

Upon entering Jeonghans home Seungcheol walked to the living room and placed the sore boy on the leather couch. Jeonghan whimpers in pain and Seungcheol frowns.

"It makes me so angry that I can't do anything to help you, or to stop this."

Jeonghan smiled earnestly.

"Don't beat yourself up over it. It's not your problem to worry about, it's mine."

Seungcheol shook his head.

"I love you. That means I'll do anything to make you happy, and this certainly isn't doing that."

"If you want to make me happy, then stop being so angry with yourself about a situation I got myself into."

"Nothings going to make me stop wanting to help you."

Jeonghans heart swelled with appreciation at how much his boyfriend cared. Just knowing that he was important to someone made him feel happy.

"I love you."

Jeonghan spoke softly, attempting to get up only to wince and have Seungcheol push him back down.

"Was he really that rough with you?"

Jeonghan looked away, ashamed with himself.

"I'm gonna kill him. And you cant stop me."

Jeonghan looked back into Seungcheols eyes and saw deep hatred lying there. His face was contorted with anger and determination.

"Ok."

Seungcheols expression softened finally hearing his boyfriends approval to exterminate the rat.

"After we get those pictures out of his grasp. But don't actually kill him. I can't have you ending up in jail now can I?"

Seungcheol smiled.

"But for now.. just stay here with me."

Seungcheol nodded, reaching up and stroking Jeonghans hair.

"I cant believe he was the one who took your innocence. I wanted to do that."

Jeonghan flushed.

"D-Don't say things like that."

Seungcheol chuckled.

"You're so cute."

The two stayed in silence for a few minutes before Jeonghans eyelids began getting heavy. Seeing that the other was tired Seungcheol got up to leave, only for Jeonghan to stop him. He put a weak grip to Seungcheols wrist, stopping him in his tracks.

"Please don't leave me.."

Seungcheols heart stuttered seeing the boys face, pleading and sad, trying to hide obvious pain. He then sat down on the floor in front of the couch, not letting go of his boyfriends hand. Jeonghans energy was depleting too fast for him to keep up, his eyelids becoming too heavy to keep open. He closed his eyes and gave Seungcheols hand one last squeeze before falling asleep.

__

Jeonghan woke up, blinking his eyes a few times to clear his blurry vision. Once he could see clearly again he was shocked to see his mother looming over him, a scary expression on her face. He then looked down and saw Seungcheol still on the floor, his eyes closed.

Jeonghan panicked and sat up, only to regret it and quickly lay back down.  

"M-Mom?"

"Care to explain why there's a boy in my living room?"

Jeonghan then realized that he was still holding Seungcheols hand. He immediately let go and sat up, ignoring the pain this time.

"U-Uh.. so.."