6™

Jeonghan stared blankly, his face completely flushed, at Seungcheol.

"W-What do you mean?"

His voice shook as he asked.

Seungcheol took a hand off the wall and placed his fingers under Jeonghans chin, lifting it up.

"Don't worry about it."

Then just like that all closeness was severed as Seungcheol stepped away from Jeonghan.

Jeonghan stayed against the wall, too confused to move. Seungcheols eyes seem to have locked onto something and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Hey kid," He started as he walked back over to his dresser, "What is this?"

He pulled something from Jeonghans dresser that had been sticking out of one the drawers oh so conveniently.

Jeonghan was embarrassed beyond belief.

In Seungcheols hand was a pastel pink skirt that Jeonghan thought he had hidden better than that.

"O-Oh uh... I don't know. T-That must be my sisters.."

Jeonghan wanted to run out of the room, and he almost did, until Seungcheol spoke again.

"I know you're lying. It's not like I care, you can like whatever you want. But let me ask you this, where do you wear this kinda stuff?"

"J-Just at home."

He reddened more, now realizing that he had finally admitted to it being his.

"Hm. Cute."

"C-Cute?"

Jeonghan was shocked by his happiness at that word being used in this context. Seungcheol must've noticed this because the thing he said was something Jeonghan never thought would leave that boys mouth.

"You're adorable."

Jeonghan couldn't help but let a smile stretch across his face. His embarrassment level had gone down slightly and now he was only a little red.

"Why don't you put it on."

And now he was bright red again.

"I-I don't think you w-would want to see that."

"No I think I would."

Jeonghan knew he wasn't going to this argument anytime soon, so he defeatedly grabbed the skirt and rushed out of the room.

He hurried down the hall and to the bathroom closing the door gently behind him.

Jeonghan stood in front of his bedroom door, seriously contemplating going in. Seungcheols the one who asked him to do this so why should he be embarrassed?

This is so stupid.

Jeonghan let out a loud squeak as he felt arms wrap around his waist and another body being pressed against his back.

"You were taking too long so came to see if you were ok."

Jeonghan tried to force out a sentence but he was too shocked to think of anything.

"You look cute like this though, maybe even cuter than before."

Jeonghans heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest. Happiness replaced his embarrassment as he unconsciously leaned into Seungcheols chest.

"You really think so?"

Seungcheol didn't answer his question, but Jeonghan was quickly spun around and pulled into an unexpected kiss.

"I know so."

He said as he pulled away. Jeonghan couldn't believe what just happened. That was his first kiss, and now...

"W-What was was that for?"

He almost had no time to be embarrassed, shock and confusion being the only emotions he could feel at the moment.

"Don't worry about it, but hey, I'm gonna head home now kid. I'll see you tomorrow."

Then without another word Seungcheol had walked away and was out his front door in a matter of seconds.

He didn't mean to do it, but they had been so close that he couldn't help himself. He knew Jeonghan was confused by it, and to be honest so was he. He knew that was his first kiss and yet he took it just like that.

He normally didn't care about the consequences of his actions, but this time it was different. He really cared for the innocent blond boy, and now he didn't know what to do.

"Joshua? Can I sit with you guys today?"

It was the next day and Jeonghan needed a moment away from Seungcheol, so he went to the only other people he knew.

"Of course, you know you're always welcome."

Joshua slid over a bit so Jeonghan could sit next to him. As Jeonghan sat down he tried to make himself look as happy as possible, not wanting to really talk about what was bothering him.

"What's wrong? Your smile is forced Jeonghan I can see it."

Dammit.

"Nothing I'm fine I promise."

Jeonghan tried his best to get out of it but Joshua was having none of it.

"Tell me. I don't like it when my friends are upset."

"Something happened with Seungcheol."

Joshua's expression was now slightly tinted with anger.

"Did he hurt you?"

Jeonghan shook his head quickly.

"No... he uh.."

"Did he touch you?"

Jeonghan was confused at that.

"What do you mean?"

Joshua's expression softened realizing just how innocent the boy was.

"Never mind that then. What happened?"

"H-He uh... kissed me."

Jeonghan really hoped the rest of the table hadn't heard that, but he was relieved once he saw that the others were too occupied with themselves to hear.

His gaze fell back on Joshua, and he looked kind of.. mad... for some reason.

"He did? What are you gonna do?"

"Well I don't know. I don't really know how I feel about that."

Joshua placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Why don't you hang out with us from now on. While you figure it out."

Jeonghan contemplated that, before realizing it was probably for the best.

"Hey, you never really got to know all of my friends, maybe this could be fun."

Joshua turned to his four friends.

"Hey guys."

This is fine for now.

————

I wrote this in band lol.