2™

Jeonghan didn't know what to say after that. The guy just up and left after those confusing words. What did he mean, 'find him at lunch'? He didn't even know his name let alone his local hangout spots.

Jeonghan let out a huff and then took another look at the lock on his locker. Guess there's no helping that. He held the heavy textbook in his hand tightly, not wanting to drop it and get embarrassed, again. He took a look around at all the students piled into groups and realized that new schools were indeed, bullshit.

The bell hadn't rung yet but he already knew what class to go to, so he made his way there. The rooms were numbered so it was relatively easy to find the right classroom. Once he did he took a seat toward the middle, it seemed the safest.

The class was math, and Jeonghan was not happy about it. Sure he loved school but math was not his forte. He set his rather unnecessarily large textbook down on his desk, finally giving his arms some relief. He had about 5 minutes until class actually started so he sat in silence for about two of them, until someone walked in.

Said person was clad in all black, quite contradictory to Jeonghan's pastel vibes. He walked in slowly with his hands in his pockets, ignoring everything until he spotted Jeonghan. Jeonghan winced as the student walked over to his desk and stopped right in front of it.

"You're in my seat."

He said it with no emotion at all, and Jeonghan quickly scrambled up and sat in the seat next to it. His face was flushed red as he buried his face into the sleeves of his sweater. He heard the guy sit down next to him and then set his bag down rather loudly.

"You're the kid I saw talking to Seungcheol a little bit ago right?"

Jeonghan looks over at him with a confused expression, face still red.

"The tall guy who always has a phone in his face?"

Jeonghan made a look of realization and then nodded.

"Don't talk to him."

The student simply said and then turned away and pulled out his own phone.

"W-Why not?"

The guy seemed nice enough, and even kind of offered to be his friend, why stay away.

"Someone like you shouldn't be hanging out with someone like that."

The guy put his phone on his desk and turned to look at Jeonghan.

"What do you mean s-someone like me?"

Jeonghan was utterly confused.

"Just stay away from him if you know what's good for you."

He turned back to his phone.

Jeonghan just sat there and fumbled with the sleeves of his sweater. He shouldn't listen to some random guys opinion. That 'Seungcheol' guy was the first person to actually talk to him, so it seemed nice enough to reply back.

Once the bell rang Jeonghan silently collected his things and left the classroom. He headed toward his locker to see if he could finally figure out how to open it.

The locker next to his which belonged to the confusing Seungcheol was closed and locked just like his with no one in front of it to stare at their phone. Jeonghan made his way over to the lock and fumbled with it for a bit until he ultimately realized that he was stuck without a locker for the rest of the year.

He huffed and walked to his next class in defeat. On the way there he noticed a group of girls giggling as they walked past him. Jeonghan sighed thinking that people must already hate him.