~ Chapter 3 ~

Chapter's song:

John Legend - All Of Me

~ Chapter 3 ~  

Niall's pov. 

When we were at outside studio we ran in and jumped on the couch and just laugh our ass of. I don't know why actually? The boys walked in and saw us there just laughing. ''What is it?'' Liam said and smiled. ''Nothing ...'' i said and tried to stop laughing. We were silence a moment. ''Oh ... ok ... but we gonna meet 5sos tomorrow and just hang out and it would be really good if you, Selena, come with us and meet the guys'' Harry said and struck his hands together. ''Ok ...'' me and Selena said at the same time.

When they all went to another room, me and Selena started to eat the food. ''It was super good!'' Selena said when she was done. ''Good then'' i said and throw the rest. We just sat there silence. She was so beautiful ... Wait! WHAT! No i can't have a crush on her! Right! Right! No! I'm not right! I'm never right! Sure ... i have a crush on her. ''Hello! The world is calling Niall!'' Selena said and looked me in the eyes. ''Huh ...'' i said and looked at her. ''Do you want to go to the boys?'' she asked and giggled, she was so cute. I just smiled and nodded. 

Next day. 

Selena's pov.  

My alarm clock started to ring so i got up and looked on my phone. I got a message from Niall. 

From: Niall

Hey, It's Niall, It's just you and me that gonna be with 5sos today, the other boys gonna be somewhere else :/ Meet me outside your hotel at 2 pm 

I looked on my phone and it was 10 so i got up and took a shower. I thought that message from Niall was really cute. At least in the beginning 'Hey, It's Niall'.

I walked out from the shower and just took something to wear from my bag. I have to buy more clothes if i'm going on tour in 2 weeks. I didn't put makeup on cause i think i look pretty without it too. It was soon 2 pm so i started to walk down to Niall.

When i came there i saw paparazzi and fans outside so i took my jacket over my head and so they couldn't see me. I saw Niall coming in. ''Hey'' he said and laugh a bit. ''Hey ...'' i reply and smiled. He took my hand and walked out from the hotel. His hand was so warm i could hold it the whole day. 

Yes i mean it! I sat in the car and Niall started the car and was driving from all the paparazzi. ''How ya doin?'' he said and winked. I didn't know why he winked but it's fine ... i guess. ''I'm fine'' i said and smiled. ''They are going to be so happy to meet you'' He said and stopped the car. ''I hope so'' i said and walked out from the car. He was by my side the whole time. We walked in to a hotel not that long from my hotel. When we walked in we saw 5sos sitting and waited on us. ''Hey Niall'' someone of them shouted. 

Yeah, I don't know their names, i'm sorry. ''Hi Ashton, Selena this is Ashton, Micheal, Calum and Luke'' Niall said and pointed on all the boys. ''Nice to meet you'' i said. ''It's gonna be so fun to have you on tour too'' Calum said and smiled. I looked at all of the boys and saw that Luke was staring at me. ''I'm a really big fan'' Luke said and hugged me. ''Oh, i'm glad, I listen to your music yesterday, it was soo good'' i said and smiled. ''Thank you'' Luke said and kissed my hand. ''Gentleman?'' i asked. ''Of course'' he said and winked. Why does all boys winking at me? I just smiled at him and looked at Niall. I don't know but he looks a bit jealous? Why? Wait ... No way! Do Niall have a crush on me?

When we had met 5sos, Niall was driving me to my Hotel again. We were really silence in the car. ''What is it?'' i finally asked. ''Nothing ...'' he reply and still looked on the road. ''I know it's something, what is it?'' i asked again. ''I said nothing'' he said and didn't look at me. ''I know what it is ...'' i said and looked on the road too. Niall looked at me with big eyes. ''W-what?'' he said and looked on the road again but a bit nervous. ''You ... have ... a ... crush on me!'' i said and looked at Niall again. He didn't answer he was just blushing. ''Did i have right?'' i asked and smiled. It was silence a moment. ''Yeah ... Yeah you did have right'' Niall said and blushed even more.

He stopped the car outside my Hotel. I don't know if i gonna be happy or not that Niall have a crush on me? ''Bye'' i said and walked out from the car. ''Wait!'' Niall said before i closed the door. I looked at him and waited till he would say what he wanted. ''Do you like me? I mean in that way?'' he asked with hope in his eyes. I didn't want to hurt him but i don't know if i have feelings for him. We just met yesterday but, acually i don't know? ''Niall, i don't acually know so ...'' i said and blushed a little. ''Ok ...'' was all he said. ''Bye'' Niall said. ''Bye'' i reply and closed the car door. I feeled really bad for Niall now. But we have just met and don't know so much about him. 

When i was in my hotel room i was just looking on crap on the tv. ''Breaking news, Niall Horan from One Direction are on secret date with Selena Gomez. We saw them outside Selena's hotel and we saw them holding hands and they were on their way to another Hotel. They can be cute together. Just think about it 'Niallena' or 'Siall'? What do you think?'' I stood up fast and was really confused. ''What the ...'' i whispered. 

Luke's pov.  

After Selena and Niall was on their way to her Hotel i felt a bit jealous. Cause Selena are my total crush ever. She's beautiful, smart, talented, funny and nice. She have the whole package. I called Louis a while ago and asked for Selena's number cause i know that Niall would never give me her number. He had a so jealous face when me and Selena was talking, that look could kill, if it was possible. 

I went up to my hotel room that i share with Ashton and he know that i have a crush on Selena. I took my phone and search Selena's name in my contact list and there she are 'Selena Gomez'. I called her and it took a while before she answer.

S: Hello? 

If you were Selena now, how would you feel after the whole day, when she find out that Niall have feelings for her, and after the big mistake that was on tv? 

If you like this story vote for it, Comment, Share, add to reading list/library <3 Means a lot :) 

Love every single Vote and Comment we get :* // Alexandra & Tilde <3