~ Chapter 8 ~

The Chapter's song:

5 Seconds Of Summer - Kiss Me Kiss Me

~ Chapter 8 ~ 

Louis pov. 

I have called Selena to come over to Niall's flat cause we really need to talk. Niall have been sleeping in 7 hours and are going to wake up anytime so Selena have to come over quick. ''What do you think it's going to happen on the tour?'' Ashton asked and looked down on his lap. ''I have no idea what's going to happen, we have to hope it's going to be fine.'' i said and looked on him. 

Me and Ashton have been awake the whole night so we can see if Niall it's ok. I walked up from the couch to the mirror and looked at myself. My eyes were a bit red and i looked really really tired. After a while someone knocked on the door. I looked at Ashton and he had fallen asleep. I walked to the door and opened. It was Selena. ''Hi ... what happen to you?'' she asked. ''Selena come'' i said and grabbed her hand. 

I walked with her to the living room and sat on the couch. ''What happen to Ashton?'' she asked again and sat next to me. ''Selena ... listen'' i started. ''You and Luke are together now and'' i said. ''And what?'' ''I think you have to talk to Niall''. ''No i'm not going to do that'' she said. ''Selena listen to me ...'' i started again. I took her hand in mine and looked her in the eyes. ''Selena, Niall love you, he loves you more than everything and-'' she cut me of. ''Oh he loves me, why did he tell me he wanted me to die young, to him i'm surely an idiot and nothing more'' she said. Why did Niall say that to Selena. Ok, whatever. ''You know, i see in Niall's eyes that he wants you more than everything and i want you to understand that he would to everything to you just to see your smile'' i said released her hand.

She opened her mouth and and closed it again. I think she don't know what to say. ''Ow, my head hurts so mu- Selena?'' i heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Niall with wide eyes. ''Yeah ...'' she said and looked down on her lap. ''I think you guys have to talk about things so me and Ashton are going to my flat and sleep'' i said and walked over to Ashton. ''Ashton wake up!'' i said and slapped him. ''OOWW!!'' Ashton yelled and looked up to me. ''We are going to my flat and sleep'' i whispered and pointed at Selena and Niall a bit. Ashton looked on them and stood up. ''Of course! See you guys later'' Ashton said and i dragged him out from Niall's flat. 

We were outside Niall's flat on our way to my flat. ''Great job!'' Ashton said and smiled. ''I know!'' i shouted and smiled more than Ashton. 

Niall's pov. 

I stood there and looked on Selena who sat on my couch. ''So ...'' i said. ''Did you forget to put a shirt on?'' she asked and pointed at  me. I looked down and started to blush. Selena giggled a little bit. ''Wait a minute'' i said and ran to my bedroom and put a t-shirt on. 

I walked back to my living room and Selena was still there. I walked to the couch and sat next to her. ''I'm sorry'' we both said at the same time. ''Why are you sorry?'' i asked. ''Cause i were a idiot that leaved you just like that'' she said. ''You don't have to be sorry for anything, you haven't done anything yesterday ...'' i said. ''You just were perfect and beautiful'' i whispered. Selena looked up at me and smiled.

''But i'm sorry, cause i said i wasn't ready for a relationship to you and then went on a date with your best friend the day after, that is just idiots that does those things'' she said. ''But your not a idiot for me, you are the most perfect and the most beautiful girl i have ever met'' i said and looked down on my lap and back to her, she was blushing. ''I'm sorry, I shouldn't say that-'' Selena cut me of. ''No, you don't need to be sorry ... um ... it was ... one of the cutest things i have heard from a boy'' she said and blushed even more. I looked her straight in her eyes and my hand just came on her cheek and suddenly i  kissed her.

Niallena/Siall or Lulena?

Sorry for the bad and short chapter :(
If you like it vote, comment, share and add to your reading list/library :D // Alexandra & Tilde