~ Chapter 9 ~

The Chapter's song:

 Christina Perri - A Thousand Years

~ Chapter 9 ~ 

Niall's pov. 

I still kissed her and i was really surprised that Selena kissed back. I don't know why she did it? She are in a relationship already, right? 

Selena pulled away and looked down on her lap and bite her lip. It was silence a while. ''I-I have to talk to Simon'' Selena said and walked to the hallway. ''Selena wait!'' i said and followed her. She turned around and i saw her blushing. ''Are we a-a couple now?'' i asked and you know witch answer i want. It was silence a moment. Selena nodded her head no and looked up to me and walked out from my flat. I just wanted to kill Luke just a little bit. I walked to my living room and saw it was a lot of beer and vine bottles on the floor. I didn't take them up i just lay on the couch and just wanted to cry. But it never came any tears. 

Selena's pov. 

I walked out from Niall's flat and ran to my hotel that wasn't so far away. When i neared my hotel i saw Luke outside. ''Selena i have looked for you? What happened?'' Luke asked and grabbed my shoulders. ''Luke, I have to talk to Simon, let me go, LET ME GO!'' i shouted. He released me and looked at me shocked. I walked into my hotel room and laid on my bed and cried. I don't know what do anymore. I took up my phone and called Simon. 

''Oh Miss Gomez, what can i do for you?'' Simon said.

''I don't want to go on tour anymore'' i cried in the phone.

''I'm so sorry Selena but you have signed my papers and you gonna go on tour with One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer, i have the papers in my hand right now'' Simon said.

''But ... just in America then! On the papers it didn't say something about a world tour'' i said and hoped he could help me. 

It was silence a long time.

''Ok Miss Gomez just this time'' he said and i heard someone talk in the background.

''I have to go now, Selena, but i see you in America'' Simon said.

''Ok, thank you, bye'' i said and ended the conversation. 

I wonder who it could be on Simon's office. 

Luke's pov. 

I was really shocked i saw Selena go in. What have i done? Wait! Selena said she should talk to Simon. I ran to Simon's office as fast as i could and opened the door. ''I have to talk to you, Simon'' i said. I looked really shocked with the tour papers in his hand. ''I have to go now, Selena, but see you in America'' Simon said in the phone, is he talking to Selena now. ''Luke Hemmings, what can i do?'' Simon said and smiled.

''What did Selena want?'' i asked and sat down on the chair across Simon. He didn't say anything. ''What. Did. Selena. Want.?'' i asked again with pause between every word. ''Luke, She didn't want to go on tour'' Simon said. I looked on him shocked. ''Why?!'' i said, i didn't want Selena to just leave me. ''I have no idea, but she are going to be on tour in America'' Simon said and read the papers. I was a little calm now but i was still a bit in shock. ''Thank you'' i said and leaved. I took up my phone and it was a message from Selena. 

'Meet me out side my hotel'

I started to walk to Selena's hotel and there she is, standing outside with all her bags. ''Hey ... i have to tell you something ...'' she said and walked up to me. ''I already know, you're not going on tour with us'' i said, i was a bit angry that she didn't tell me. ''I'm coming to America with you guys, but ... it's two other things ...'' she said and looked down on the ground. ''What?'' i said and was still angry. ''I think it's the best if ... if we ... break up''. Di-did she say that or was it just my mind. ''I'm so sorry'' she said and walked to a Taxi. ''Selena wait!'' i said.

She turned around and walked to me again. ''Why?''. ''Because ... i feel like an idiot! Before you called me and asked me out on a date ... Niall said he had feelings for me ... and then you rang me up and asked me out on date and i said yes ... i don't feel like the Selena i'm really are and i want to be an idiot for the rest of my life ...'' Selena said and i saw a tear on her cheek. ''And ... i'm going back to LA''. Wait, what? ''I can't be here anymore'' more and more tears came on her down her face. I kissed away the tears and she looked up to me. ''Bye Luke'' she said and walked into a taxi.

Sorry for the bad and short chapter ... again! 

So what would you do if you were Selena right now?

If you enjoy this chapter please give it a vote, comment, share and add to reading list/library :) 

// Alexandra & Tilde