~ Chapter 6 ~

The Chapter's song:

Molly Sandén - Why Am I Crying

~ Chapter 6 ~ 

Selena's pov. 

After the little incident Luke took me to his hotel room. When we came there i looked around in the room. ''Don't worry Ashton gonna be with Niall'' he said and lifted me up in bridge style and he sat down on the couch still holding me. He took the nearest blanket on the couch and laid it on me. He kissed my cheek and looked down at his lap. We didn't talk in a while. ''Why?'' he said and looked straight in my eyes. I saw that his eyes was watery. I looked down at my lap.

I don't want to tell him about what happened between me and Niall cause he's Niall's best friend, it would break up their friendship. ''Was it hate?'' he asked and i looked up at him. ''What?'' i said. ''Was it hate? Selena you can talk to me about these things'' he said and kissed my hand and stroke my cheek. ''Yes ... yes it was hate ...'' i lied and looked down on my lap again. I don't want to lie to Luke but i have to. ''Selena it's going to be fine'' he said and hugged me. 

Ashton's pov. 

I was on my way to Niall cause i want to hang out with him before the tour. I knocked on the door and no one opened. I opened it self and looked in the hall way. ''Niall!'' i said and waited on a response back. I walked into the living room and there sat Niall and like 6 beer bottles. ''Niall?'' i said behind him. He looked up at me. His eyes were red and watery, he looked really tired and in his both hands it was two bottles of beer. ''What have you done?!'' i asked and was really shocked. ''N-n-n-n-othing'' he stuttered and drank from one of the bottles and throw it on the wall. ''Y-y-y-ou w-want s-s-some'' he stuttered again and holding out a bottle. I took it and the other too in the trash can. ''Hey! T-t-that was my ... my ... my ... oh f*ck it!'' he said.

I could see he was drunk, he started to giggle up a bit. ''You know w-w-what ...'' he said and closed his eyes. ''What?'' i said and crossed my arms. ''L-l-l-luke is a p-p-p-p-p-piece of sh*t!'' he said and started to laugh. What did he say?! ''A-a-a-and Sel-ena is just so b-b-beati-f-f-ful, s-s-s-she's li-li-like mag-magic'' he stuttered. What the hell? ''But don't tell that piece of sh*t, Luke or what ever we call him, shh'' he said and took his finger over his mouth and started to laugh. I can't leave a friend here alone drunk. I have to call Luke and say that i stay at Niall's flat.

Luke's pov.  

Selena fell asleep on the couch so i turned the tv on and lowered the volume on the tv so Selena don't wake up. After a while my phone started to ring. It was Ashton. 

L: Hello?

A: Hey, um i stay at Niall's flat tonight

L: Why?

A: Do you have to know everything?!

L: Oh okay Sorry, but good luck with what ever you gonna do?

A: Bye

What was that? ''Who was it?'' selena asked, she probably woke up when i talked to Ashton. ''Ashton'' i simply said and half smiled. It was silence a while. ''I want to go back to my hotel'' Selena said and stood up. ''Are you sure? Cause you can be here for the night cause Ashton gonna be with Niall for the night'' i said and grabbed her shoulders and looked in her eyes. ''I'm sure'' she said and half smiled and walked to grab her bag. She walked out from my hotel room and closed the door gently. I looked out and saw it was raining.

''Selena can't walk in rain this late by herself!'' i said to myself. I grabbed my jacket and my keys,then ran out from my hotel room and to the lift. It never came up so i took the stairs. I ran out from the hotel and saw Selena walk by herself. ''SELENA!'' i screamed and she turned around. I ran up to her as fast as i could. I grabbed her hands and smiled. ''You can't go to your hotel by yourself this late'' i said and laugh. She started to laugh too and looked down on the ground. I saw that she didn't have jacket on her. I took of my jacket and laid it on her shoulders. ''Luke, you can get cold'' she said and looked up again. ''I do whatever to my princess'' i said and smirked. 

She looked down on the ground again. She was so cute. I couldn't help it but kissed her. I didn't understand why but she kissed back and  i was happy about it. 

I walked Selena to her Hotel and kissed her goodbye. I'm happy that i had to meet Selena. 

Selena's pov. 

I walked up to my hotel room and threw my bag on the bed and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I took up my phone and checked Twitter a little bit. I looked at the trend and one of the highest is #.SelenaDumpLukeAndGoBackToNiall. I pressed it and saw pictures of us together. Some real and some photoshopped. Then i felt a tear on my cheek and it came more and more. I threw my phone on the wall and started to cry even more. My phone is surely broken but i don't give a sh*t! I don't know why but i miss Niall. I miss the first time we had together in the studio, in the car on our way to eat, when he  hold my hand for the first time. I just miss him. I think i love him ... all this time i have missed him ... and loved him. But i love Luke too! 

Opsy daisy! What do you think of Niall and what he said to Ashton when he was drunk?

Sorry that we didn't update yesterday :/ And sorry for the short chapter gonna update tomorrow, we promise :) If you enjoy vote for this story, comment if you want more, share, add to reading list/library :D Love all of our readers <3

// Alexandra & Tilde