~ Chapter 15 ~

The Chapter's songs:

 Lana Del Rey - Young And Beautiful

~ Chapter 15 ~ 

Selena's pov.

''Do you love me?'' Luke asked and looked straight in my eyes. I opened my mouth and no words came out. Luke signed and looked down on his lap. ''Do you love me?'' he asked again and stuttered like he was about to cry. ''I-I don't know ...'' was all that came out. He looked up at me and his eyes were watery. ''I  think you know if you let me do this ...'' he said and leaned in and kissed me. I was so nervous so i kissed back. Oh for god sake! I do love him! And i do love Niall too! But ... i don't know anymore. 

Luke pulled away and looked straight in my eyes. ''You let me do it'' he said and smiled. ''I did'' i said and looked down. ''Can we ... you know ... be together again?'' he asked with hope in his eyes. ''No ...'' i reply. ''I have to talk to Niall, as you see their show are over'' i said and stood up and walked away. 

I walked behind the stage and waited till the guys came in. After a while they came and was sweating like crazy and breathed large breaths. ''Hi ...'' i said and walked over to Niall. ''Hi'' he said and i saw his sweating so much. ''Here, let me help you'' i said and took a towel and wipe off his sweat from his forehead. He just smiled and looked at me. ''You were really good'' i said and stopped wiping his forehead and laid the towel down. ''Thanks'' he said and looked straight in my eyes.

''Before the show, i thought you wouldn't be here and wait for me'' he said and looked down at the ground. ''But now i'm here'' i said and giggled. He smiled at me and took of his earplugs. ''Do you want to come with me to the dressing room so we can talk ... alone?'' he asked. ''Sure'' i reply and started to walk with him to his dressing room. 

I sat on the couch and waited till Niall change clothes. I looked over my shoulder and there was an Niall with out a shirt. He looked at me and smirked. ''Like what you see?'' he joked. ''Ha Ha'' i said sarcastic. He put on a t-shirt and sat beside me. ''What did you want tot talk about?'' i asked and smiled. ''Oh ... you know ... when you stood there and wiped my sweat away from my forehead ... i just wanted to say this ... you are so beautiful, funny, nice, pretty and the most amazing girl i've seen ... so i just wanted to ask you if you have feelings for me? Cause i have'' he said and looked down on his lap. 

 I didn't know what to say. I just sat there looking on my lap and was nearly crying. Luke and Niall had said that the had feelings for me and i don't want to choose like this. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek and Niall looked up at me. I stood up and walked out from Niall's dressing room. ''Selena, what is it?'' i heard Niall shouting behind me. ''Leave me alone!'' I yelled back and walked into my dressing room and closed the door. I didn't want to be with none of them. 

Luke's pov.

''Selena, what is it?'' i heard Niall shouted in the corridor. ''Leave me alone!'' i heard Selena yell back. What is happening with them? I stood up from the couch and walked up to the door and opened it and looked at Niall. He looked back to me and i saw a little bit of sadness in his eyes. ''What did you do?'' i said and was holding in a little anger. ''I said to Selena that i had feelings for her and i asked if she had for me ...'' Niall simply said and shrugged. More and more anger came and i tried to hold it back. ''You little sh*t!'' i yelled and ran up to Niall and was on my way to punch him to the wall but someone grabbed me by my hips and lifted me up.

''Not today, son'' someone said. I turned around and saw Ashton. ''Let me go! I have to fix something!'' i shouted to Ashton but he didn't let me go. ''Fix something? More like break something!'' Ashton said and chuckled. I looked back at Niall that looked a bit terrified. ''This is not over, Horan!!'' i yelled to him and tried to go but Ashton was stronger then what i thought. 

Ashton went in to our dressing room and released me on the couch. He ran to the door and locked it. ''I thought you were on my side!'' i yelled to him. ''Yeah! I'm not your side when you are beating up our friend!'' he yelled back. ''Hello?'' someone said and knocked on the door. ''Who is it?'' Ashton asked and looked at the door. ''Louis''. Ashton opened the door fast and dragged in Louis and closed the door again. Louis looked down on me. ''Why?!'' he yelled. ''Sorry'' he continued.

''You have to stop'' he said a bit calmer. ''Why?! I had Selena first!'' i said and crossed my arms. ''She needs space! You give her space! Niall give her space! We all give her space! Pronto!'' Louis yelled and walked to the door and tried to open it. ''I need a key'' he said to Ashton. Ashton throw the key and Louis took it. ''See! I'm so stressed so my dramatic scene screwed up!'' he yelled again and opened the door and walked away.

Really bad chapter i know!

If you enjoy please give it a vote, leave a comment bellow, share with friends and add to reading list/library :) Hope to see you soon <3

// 1profile2cousins