~ Chapter 12 ~

The Chapter's song: 

Bruno Mars - Grenade 

~ Chapter 12 ~ 

Luke's pov.

I woke up by someone shaking me. ''Good morning! Guten Morgen! Buongiorno! Buenos días! God morgon! Get up!'' Ashton yelled. I opened my eyes and saw Ashton shaking me. ''I'm up! I'm up!'' i shouted and went out the the rest of the boys. ''God morning!'' Michael said and didn't look at me. ''Michael, i'm up here'' i said and pointed at myself. ''Yeah, i know, but i don't want to look at someone that beat up his own bestfriend'' he said and still didn't look at me. I rolled my eyes and walked out from the tour bus in just boxers. I heard a lot of screaming girls outside the gates. I closed my eyes and just relaxed. I opened them again and saw Niall limp out from the tour bus. He looked at me and gived me a b*tch look. ''Take a picture it last longer'' i said and walked back in. 

''What is wrong with me ... i lose my bestfriend and my love of my life ... just kill me already'' i said and sat down beside Calum and hide my face in my hands. ''Luke, don't think so, we always gonna be by your side, but i can be on Michael's side and i think it was a bit to much to beat Niall up'' Calum said and looked at me. ''I just miss her ...'' i said and stood up. ''Don't you want something to eat?'' Ashton asked. ''I-I'm not hungry'' i said and walked out and walked into Niall. ''Oh, sorry'' i said and didn't look at him and just walked out. I want to give Niall space, cause is knee it's just worse after the incident yesterday. I think Selena are on her way home right now. From us ... from me ...

Selena's pov.

After a flight home.

I was in my bedroom and was just reading a book when someone opened the door. ''Hello??'' i yelled. No one answered. ''Someone there??'' i yelled. I still sat on my bed and started to read again. ''Booo!!!'' Taylor scream and jumped into my room. ''I hate you!!'' i shouted and walked over to her. ''What are you doing here?'' i asked. ''Oh, am i not allowed to my own house?'' Taylor said and hugged me. ''I missed you, idiot'' she said. ''And i want to hear everything with Niall and Luke ... it's like a movie or book, same thing, but you watch stuff on movie and you read in a book so-'' i cut her of cause she was so annoying. ''I get it'' i said and walked back to my bed. She sat right in front of me and i told her everything when i should surprise them. ''Wow! It's like Twilight but you know-'' i cut her of cause when she starts like that she never stop. ''I get it!'' i said ... again. ''But ... who do you love? You have  to love someone ... if i was you i probably go for Luke'' Taylor said and smirked. ''Yeah, Luke is cute, but it's not that easy ... i love them both but after that incident that Luke did ... i don't want a boyfriend who just beats up someone ... i want someone that love me for me and you know ... make me laugh, are cute, nice and they both have all the things i want in a boy ... but i think i just ... you know go back to ...'' i said and i couldn't say it. ''No, Selena don't say that you go back to him'' Taylor said. ''Justin ...''.

If you were Selena, would you go back to Justin or think about Niall and Luke first?

If you enjoy please give it a vote, leave a comment bellow if you want more, share with your friends and add to reading list/library :) Love you guys so much :) Don't know if i can post tomorrow cause have home work :/ Update when i can :* 

// Alexandra & Tilde