~ Chapter 14 ~

The Chapter's song:

The Fooo - 97 Ways

~ Chapter 14 ~

Selena's pov. 

Before show. 

I was backstage doing my makeup and put on my scene clothes. I took my tight and skinny leather shorts, a slack white t-shirt, i did two small braids in my hair and some leather shoes with a little heel (Picture on the side -->). I walked out from my dressing room and it was soon my turn to go on stage. 5 Seconds Of Summer are playing right now and it's my turn after them. I walked in the the big corridor and was nearly running cause i have to be on stage in 15 minutes. I have practice on the stage in the morning but nothing more. I looked down on my phone and didn't see were i walked.

Then i bumped into someone and felt to the ground. ''Oh, i'm so sorry'' i said and looked up to see Niall. ''It's ok, you have to be on stage soon so i get it'' he said and helped me up. ''Thanks'' i said and smiled. ''You look great'' he said and smiled. ''Thanks ... again ... can we talk later cause i have to go on stage now'' i said and walked. ''Selena!'' he yelled. I turned around to see what he wanted. ''Good luck'' he said and winked. ''Thanks'' i said blushing and started to walk again. 

''Selena were have you been!'' my assistant Sophie said. ''I'm sorry!'' i said and took my microphone. ''The other boys are coming of stage now and you are going on stage in 5 minutes'' she said and looked really stressed. ''Sophie, Sophie, Sophie listen to me! it's going to be fine'' i said calmly to calm her down. ''You're right, sorry Selena'' she said and tried to calm down and i smiled at her. 

Then the guys from 5sos came backstage and took towels and a water bottle. ''Good job guys!'' their team said and pat them on their backs. ''Good luck, Selena'' Luke said and smiled. ''Thanks'' i said and went on my place so i can come on stage. ''Your ready Selena! You are going to be big after this!'' Sophie said. ''Sophie, i do this just for fun, not the fame'' i said and stood on my place. ''Ok, remember the first song is Come And Get It, then Slow Down, then your new song Over, then the other new song Just In Love, then Like A Champion, then Sad Serenade, then Love Will Remember, then Stars Dance, then Birthday, then Music Feels Better, then Nobody Does It Like You, then-'' I cut her of. ''Ok, i get it!'' i said.

''Good luck, Selena, now it's your time'' The team said. ''Thanks'' i said and my heart was beating faster and faster. 'I want everybody to have fun, be there with me, stay by my side and have fun ... love me' my mind said. ''3 ... 2 ... 1 ...''

Luke's pov. 

I walked into my dressing room and watched Selena preform from a screen on the wall. She was really good and talented. But after the two first songs it came a new song called 'Over'. When i heard it, it sounded like it was about me. I have no idea why. ''This song is really good'' Calum said. ''It's about Luke!'' Ashton said. ''No, it can't be! She's not like Taylor Swift! Right?'' i said and looked over to the boys. ''I think it's about you too'' Michael said and nodded. I felt really bad, could Selena do this to me? After that song she said she have done another new song called ''Just In Love'. That song was really good too. ''I really think that Over is about you, Luke'' Ashton said and looked over at me. ''YEAH, I GET IT!!'' i yelled at him. 

After Selena's performance i went up to her dressing room to talk to her, about ... mmmaaannnyyy things. I knocked on the door and Selena opened. ''Hey'' she said a bit shy. ''Hey ... can i come in'' i asked and put my hands in my pockets on my jeans. ''Umm ... sure'' she said and opened the door wider so i could come in. I sat on the couch and waited till she sat next to me. ''I just wanted to say that your performance were really good and'' i took a pause and sighed.

''Your new songs Just In Love and ... you know ... your other ... new song ...'' i tried to get it out but it didn't work. ''Over'' she helped me. ''Yeah ... it's that song ... Over ... about me?'' i asked and looked up from my lap. ''No'' she said and no problem to say it. ''Is it the truth?'' i asked and looked down on my lap. ''Yeah ... why should i lie about that!'' she said and chuckled. ''I don't know?'' i just said and looked up at her again. ''I'm not that kind of writer, i just write something'' she said and smiled. It was silence a while. ''Was it something more?'' she asked.

''Umm ... yeah ... i almost forgot ... but ... i have to say this to you ... or ask ... and i don't know how to say it either ... oh god ...'' i started. ''Just say it'' she said and giggled. She is so beautiful. ''I just wanted to say that you are the most beautiful girl in the world ... I have been around a million girls and this year i saw you ... and know you are the only one i see ... you have the most amazing personality and i have wanted to ask you this since when you leaved after the concert'' i continued. ''What do you want to say?'' she asked and the smile wasn't on her lips anymore. ''Do you love me?''

What do you think? ;)

It's a short chapter but live with it !

I hope i can update tomorrow, but have much homework right now so :/

If you enjoy give it a vote, leave a comment bellow, share with your friends and add to reading list/library :) As you know it means a lot ;D If i put music on the side there --> Please listen to it and comment what you think of it :)

Love you <3

// Alexandra & Tilde