~ Chapter 5 ~

Thank you to @Lou_and_Selly that helped me with this story :) 

The Chapter's Song:

Laleh - Some Die Young

~ Chapter 5 ~

1 week later.

Niall's pov. 

I haven't met the boys in one week now. I think they took the last thing i said really bad. I hope they still like me. I have been on the couch the whole week. I don't to eat! I HAVE A PROBLEM!!! I have watched Twilight the whole over and over again, and all the movies. It's like my life! Selena is Bella, I'm Edward and Luke is Jacob. I have to be a vampire then and Luke a werewolf. That would be so cool actually. 

I heard a knock on the door. I didn't get up and answer it cause i want to see when Bella says 'Vampire' to Edward. Someone opened the door and came in, i didn't know who it was so i was a bit scared. It was Selena. ''Hi'' she said and smiled. ''Hi'' i said and smiled back. ''What happen to you?'' she asked and sat on the couch next to me. ''Nothing special ...'' i said and looked back on the tv. ''Nothing Special? You watch the first Twilight movie and i know you HATE Twilight'' she said and laugh a little bit.

I looked at Selena again and she smiled. ''How is it with Luke?'' i asked and sat up and just sigh. ''Umm ... Good ... how did you-'' Selena said but i cut her of. ''Do you know it's something that are on my mind actually ... i said to you that i have feelings for you and two days after you are dating Luke!'' i said and looked at her. She didn't look that happy. ''You know what Selena! I hope you have a terrible life! I hope that you not gonna have kids! I HOPE YOU DIE YOUNG!'' i yelled. I saw the sadness in her eyes. Why did i say that? I hate myself right now!

She stood up and walked to the door. I followed her. ''Selena i'm sorry!'' i said and grabbed her arm and she turned around. I saw her crying. It was the worst i have ever seen. ''You know what ... i hope i have a terrible life too, I hope that i don't gonna have kids, and i hope i die young! Cause i want you to be happy!'' she said and cried even more. Selena open the door and ran away from my flat.

Selena's pov. 

I ran and ran and ran. Until i was on top of a bridge. I looked down at the water and just cried and cried. I just want that Niall gonna be happy. I would do everything to him. I would kill myself. He said that he hope that i die young ... i'm young one time and only one. It's time to make Niall happy. I was on my way to stand on the edge of the bridge.

''Selena?'' a familiar voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Luke shocked. He ran up to me and hugged me tight and i hugged him back. I cried in his chest. ''Don't ever do that to me'' Luke said and i felt a tear drop on my shoulder. I looked up and saw that Luke was crying a bit. I hugged him tight again. ''Never'' i whispered into his chest.

Luke's pov. 

I was on a walk in London cause i have worked the whole day. I walked quiet long. It started to get dark outside and i started to walk to the hotel again. When i was near the hotel i think i saw Selena. She cried and was on her way to stand on the edge. ''Selena?'' i said and she turned around and looked at me. Her makeup was all over her face. I was shocked. She was going to kill herself. I ran up to her and hugged her tight. She hugged me back and cried in my chest. I tried to stay calm but it didn't work. ''Don't ever do that to me'' i said and started to cry too. Selena looked at me and  hugged me again. ''Never'' she said and cried even more.

This is even worse than the other chapter! What do you think? Team Niall or Team Luke?

Sorry for the short chapter :( If you enjoy it remember to vote, leave a comment if you want more, share, add to reading list/library :D As you know it means a lot :*

Love yaa <3 // Alexandra & Tilde