~ Chapter 4 ~

The Chapter's song:

Bruno Mars - Grenade

~ Chapter 4 ~  

Selena's pov.  

I think this isn't my favorite day. I find out Niall have feelings or a crush on me and then this sh*t on the tv! I'm so angry right now! Calm down Selena ... It's just some weeks before the tour. Calm down now. 

After a while my phone started to ring. I looked who it was and it was just a number. I hope not is a fan, cause i'm so tired right now. 

S: Hello?

L: Hi Sel, it's Luke.

S: Oh Hi, How are you?

L: I'm good, how are you?

S: I'm great!

L: I just wanted to say you are a so talented girl, you're beautiful, funny and nice, so i just wanted to ask you on a date, tomorrow?

Luke Hemmings ... want to go ... on a date ... with me!!??

S: Umm ... sure ... where do we go?

L: To the mall in town, i pick you up at 2?

S: That would be perfect!

L: Good, have a nice night.

S: You too, bye

L: Bye

I don't know if i'm going to be happy that Luke asked me out or if i'm going to angry that Niall hold my hand!! But it wasn't his fault ... right? 

Ok Selena! Be happy that you are going on a date with Luke. Be happy ... Be happy ... Be happy ... I CAN'T!! ''BE HAPPY NOW!!!'' I YELLED. 

Next day.

Niall's pov. 

I walked out from the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked to my wardrobe and picked just some clothes. Not that special. Today me and the boys gonna watch a horror movie together at Liam's. I think Selena gonna buy more clothes to the tour. I don't even care ... or ... i do actually. But now i forget about Selena a bit. Today gonna be fun. I'm going to eat something and then i'm going to Liam and have like a 'movie night'.

I walked down to my car outside and started to drive to Subway to just take a sandwich. It was already 4 pm and i have to be at Liam's flat at 5 so i have to hurry. I ran into Subway and ordered as fast as i could. I ran out to my car and went to Liam's flat. 

I knocked on the door and Liam opened. ''Oh thanks man'' he said and took my sandwich and walked in. ''Umm ... it's mine'' i whispered and followed him to the living room. There they all sat quiet. ''What is it?'' I asked and sat down on the couch with the boys. ''The horror movie didn't come today, i think it's coming next week'' Zayn said. ''Oh ... we can at least turn the tv on'' i said and turned on the tv. It was just crap today but we were just talking with each other. 

''Breaking news, Selena Gomez are on a date with Luke Hemmings?'' i looked at the tv and the boys did the same. ''The talented singer and actress Selena Gomez and Luke Hemmings from the band 5 Seconds Of Summer were seen at a mall right in London together ... alone. It looked like a date cause they did something right in front of all people ... guess what? THEY WERE KISSING!! But i'm still confused if Selena was with Niall Horan from One Direction the other day ... are Niall and Selena just friends? Who knows? But if you know the best ship name with Selena and Luke go in to our website or if you are on a computer write a comment bellow''.

I can't believe it ... did Selena go on a date with Luke ... but not me?

Selena's pov. 

The date went pretty well actually. We was in Starbucks, was shopping a little bit, we was eating on a restaurant that i don't remember what it was called and ... we ... kissed. It's not my fault, or it is but he's eyes it's just so perfect and the kiss was AMAZING!! We said that we have to meet again before the tour and of course we gonna do that! Do you think i'm crazy! 

Luke's pov.  

This day has been great! I was on a date with Selena F*cking Gomez! Can you believe it! The kiss was amazing! Of course and i know this is a start of a good relationship.

Louis' pov. 

When we heard that on tv we all was surprised. Especially Niall, we all know that Niall have little feelings for Selena. He haven't said it yet but we see how he is around her. ''Are you ok?'' Harry asked Niall and rub his back. ''Of course, i'm fine, why would i not be fine'' he said nervous and i saw sadness in his eyes. ''We all know it, Niall'' i said. ''Yeah, i know! All know it! Selena know it too! Write it on Twitter! Do whatever you wanna do with it cause i don't give a sh*t anymore what you guys do! All i want it's you guys leave me f*cking alone!'' Niall yelled to us and walked out of Liam's flat and in to his. 

I feel sorry for Niall right now. He would do anything to be with Selena. I gonna try as best as i can to make Niall feel better and i want it to work with Niall and Selena on this tour. I have to hope and see what happens.

Niall's pov. 

I walked out from Liam's flat and walked to mine. I sat in the couch and laid my head in my hands. I can't believe this is happening right now. I want Selena more then everything. I want her in my arms right now and just kiss her when ever i want. I just want her to stay with me. and Luke isn't my favorite person anymore ...

WoW! What do you think of Luke and Selena together? 

If you like this chapter vote for it, comment, share, add to reading list/library :) As you know it means everything to us that you like it <3 Next chapter coming tomorrow ;) Love yaa // Alexandra & Tilde