~ Chapter 13 ~

The Chapter's song:

 Tove Lo - Not On Drugs

~ Chapter 13 ~ 

America WWA Tour.

Selena's pov.

Today is the day, I'm going on tour with One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer in America. It was 5 in the morning and i was already in the airport and waited on them. I waited a long time, the flight are coming in like 5 minutes and i'm really nervous to meet the guys again. Much have happened since when i was in London. I met Justin again but he was making out with someone. I have no idea who? I have been in UK again in a studio to write music with some famous song writers. We write the songs Over and Just In Love.

(I know the songs Over and Just In Love are by Tove Lo and Just In Love are the fake name to the song Not On Drugs, but my story and my choice). But i haven't thinking about what i'm going to do about Niall. We haven't talked since that incident, you know, and i'm really really nervous. 

After like 10 minutes i saw nine familiar guys walking. ''SELENA!'' Niall yelled and ran up to me and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and smiled. I pulled away and hugged the other guys. Niall stared at me the whole time and it was a bit uncomfortable. ''We have missed you so much'' Louis said and still hugged me. ''I have missed you guys too'' i said and pulled away from the hug. ''So are you guys going on tour bus?'' i asked them. ''Yeah, we all are going on tour in bus'' Liam said and smiled. ''Me too, i think my assistant want to talk with me about the tour today but we can hang out later'' i said and looked at them. ''We can follow you to the office if it's ok?'' Calum asked and looked at the other boys.

''Um ... sure, i have to go now so let's go'' i said and started to go. When i walked out someone ran up to me and walked by my side. It was Luke. ''Hey ...'' he said shyly. ''umm ... Hi'' i said and looked up on him. ''How have you been?'' he asked. ''Good and you?'' i reply and still walked and looked down on the ground. ''Fine ...'' he reply.

''Selena, it was not mean't to you to see that incident after the show i just-'' i cut him off. ''No Luke, let me talk, i thought we could perhaps be together again till the wwa tour in America, cause i just wanted to take a break from all this and then start again, but i had wrong, i came to surprise you and Niall cause Niall is my best friend and he was the only guy by my side when i needed him, Niall are one of the most amazing and most wonderful guys in the world, and i thought you were, but now i have seen a bad part of you too'' i said and saw that Niall was by my side. 

When we were at my assistant's office i opened the door the her main office. ''Oh Selena, you came'' she said and smiled. ''Take a seat'' she continued. ''What do you want?'' i asked and was really confused that she called me to her office this early. ''It's just a small thing, i want you to sing your new songs Just In Love and Over'' she said. ''But both of them are not going to be singles, it's going to be in my fifth album'' i said.''You have to do it, it's the only thing you need to do'' she said and took out a paper to me to sign, i have no idea why i have to sign papers for a so small thing. I signed and stood up and walked out. 

When i was at the reception i saw the boys reading girl magazines. ''O-M-G! It's ''who is your famous best friend?''! Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande or Selena Gomez'' Louis read. ''oh! and here it is ''Witch app do you use?'' Instagram, Twitter or Vine!'' Ashton shouted. I giggled a little bit at the guys. I'm so happy to be touring with the best boy bands in the world.

It's a short and bad chapter i know but i did a chapter!!!

Hey, it's Alexandra and Tilde! We used to do stories on Wattpad one time! Remember us? Nope ... ok! We're back!! 

If you enjoy this Chapter please give it a vote, leave a comment bellow if you want more, share to friends and add to reading list/library :D You know i always gets so glad about it :D I hope i can update tomorrow :) Love you

// Alexandra & Tilde