~ Chapter 16 ~ THE END ~

The chapter's song:

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

~ Chapter 16 ~ THE END ~ 

Selena's pov. 

It is 1 week since that little incident if you know what i mean. But i had fun. Actually Niall and Luke have give me space the whole week and just have said 'good morning' 'good night' 'good luck' 'goodbye' and 'hi'. I think it is pretty weird. I walked to One Direction's dressing room to say bye to them. It's because i don't feel like i want to tour anymore, i want to be in the studio and write more music to my fifth album. I opened the door and there sat all the guys and 5sos. ''Umm ... hi'' i said and closed the door behind me. ''hi'' the most of them said but not Luke and Niall.

They sat really far from each other and just gave each other looks. ''I want to tell some news to you guys'' i said and i got everybody's eyes on me. ''I'm gonna stop touring with you for now'' i continued and looked down at my feet. ''What?'' Niall said and was really shocked. ''I don't want to go on tour with you guys anymore, don't tell me why, just live with it'' i said and looked up. It was silence a long time. I took a deep breath before i should say the last thing. ''I'm going home today'' i said. ''I came to say goodbye now, my plane are coming soon'' i said. 

I said goodbye to everybody and walked to the airport. I feel really bad but it's just the best for me, Niall and Luke. I don't want to break their friendship more. My plane got called and before i started to walk to it and texted Niall and Luke. 

'Thanks for everything x'

I felt a tear rolling down my cheek and i took a deep breath and started walking. 

I was in the plane and waited till it started. i just listen to my album 'stars dance' to calm down. 

The plane started and it is not that much time till we're in LA. After a moment i felt the plane shake. It started to shake just more and more. Kids screamed and everybody were worried and scared. ''Everybody calm down we are trying to fix it just put your seat belts on and calm down. I took my seat belt on me and just laid back in my seat and closed my eyes. This is perhaps the end. ''Just don't die'' i whispered to myself. After that we crashed ...

THE END!

Hi everybody! This is the end of the book! I'm sorry for the end!

BUT THIS IS MAYBE NOT THE END!!!!

If you want another book to this please give it a vote, comment bellow, share with friends and add to reading list/library :) Love all my readers!!!!!

// 1profile2cousins