~ Chapter 7 ~

The Chapter's song:

Little Mix - Pretend It's Ok

~ Chapter 7 ~ 

Ashton's pov. 

''Did you know that i can get drunk really easily'' Niall said and leaned on the table so he didn't fall. ''oh, really!'' i joked and just looked if he was ok. ''lucky that I'm not drunk'' he said and fall to the floor. ''wow! you have to go to the couch again'' i said and helped him to the couch. ''What do you want to watch?'' i asked and took up the tv control. ''Barbie and ... and ... and'' he said and pointed at the tv. ''and what?'' i asked and was really nervous now. ''the dream house'' he continued and started to giggle. ''Do you have vine or beer? It doesn't matter'' he said and looked at me. ''You don't need more of that crap!'' i said and just took on a random channel. ''It's gonna be New Girl soon'' i said and put down the control. 

''Hallelujah!'' he screamed and laughed. I need help with this. I took out my phone out of my pocket and just took a random number. I looked who i took and luckily it was Louis.

L: Hello?

A: Hey it's Ash

L: Hi man. what's up?

A: Can you come to Niall's flat and help me with something

''Who's that girl? Who's that girl? ... It's Jess'' Niall sang and laughed.

L: Was that Niall?

A: Yeah

L: Is he drunk?

A: Yeah

L: I'm on my way

I looked at Niall again and he slapped him self. ''Don't slap yourself, it hurts, just a tip'' he said and chuckled. ''Thanks for the tip'' i said and went up to him.

After a while he came. ''Sorry it took so long. Was in the studio'' he said and sat next to me. ''So what happen?'' he asked. ''Don't know? I just came to his flat and saw him drunk on the couch and drank beer and vine'' i said. ''I wonder why he's drunk cause we just drink if his angry, upset or sad. I was think a little bit. Wait ... he said Luke was a piece of sh*t, and Selena was beautiful like magic. Are Niall in love with Selena? ''Oh no ...'' i said and took my hands over my face. ''What?'' Louis said. ''When i came here, before i called you, Niall said two things that was pretty weird'' i said and looked at Niall. ''Tell me Today, Ash!'' Louis shouted. ''He said that Luke are a piece of sh*t and Selena was beautiful as magic''.

Next day.

Selena's pov. 

I woke up in my bed still with Luke's jacket on and the clothes i had yesterday. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my mascara was over my whole face. I look almost like The Grudge, but worse. I  took a shower and but on new clothes (Picture on the right ->). After a while my phone started to ring. 

S: Hello?

L: Hi it's Louis

S: Oh, Hi

L: Can you come to Niall's flat?

S: Um Sure, when?

L: Now 

S: Ok, i'm coming

L: Bye

S: Bye

Sorry for the super short chapter  :(

What do you think Louis want with Selena in Niall's flat?

If you enjoy vote, leave a comment bellow, Share and add to reading list/library :D All of you know now that it means a lot :) Love you <3

// Alexandra & Tilde