~ Chapter 11 ~

The Chapter's song:

Eric Saade - Break Of Dawn

~ Chapter 11 ~ 

Niall's pov. 

I woke up on a couch and right next to me stood Selena. ''Oh, you're awake'' Selena said and sat next to me. ''I'm awake'' i said and chuckled. ''What are you doing here?'' i asked and was really confused. ''Do you think i leave someone that have been in a fight ...'' she said and smirked. ''I would'' i said and sat up. ''But you're my friend, and i never leave my friends side'' she said and stood up. ''Selena ... can you be here with me longer?'' i asked and grabbed her wrist. ''Sure'' she said and sat down. ''You know for one month ago ... on the airport ... i asked you if you wanted to be my girlfriend ...'' i started. ''Yes i remember that'' she looked down on her lap. ''Do you want that?'' 

Luke's pov. 

''Luke, what was that?'' Louis shouted to me. I just sat on the couch and didn't answer. ''Luke, answer me!'' he shouted again. ''He started-'' i got cut off my Ashton. ''No, he didn't start! It was you and only you that punched in against a wall and punched him right on his stomach and on his face twice, he didn't do anything like that you did'' Ashton said. ''What happened before that?'' Louis asked calmly. ''i asked him if we could go and talk private and i said that Selena is mine and she don't like Niall, cause she loves me and that she just calls him every day cause she don't want to break his heart'' i said. All looked shocked on me. ''What?'' i asked.

''What did he say to you then?'' Calum asked and didn't look that shocked anymore. ''He said 'But why does Selena never calling you if she loves you?' or something, i don't remember'' i said and looked down on my lap. ''Don't go near, Selena'' Louis said and walked out. 

Selena's pov. 

''Do you want that?'' Niall asked. I looked up from my lap and started to blush. ''Niall ... i ... um'' i didn't know what to say. ''I'm sorry Niall but i'm not ready for a relationship, i can't trust so much boys anymore after the little incident with Justin and what i did to you and Luke, i just can't, i'm sorry'' i said and looked down on my lap again. ''What happen?'' he asked and tried to look me in the eyes. ''It's a long story i-'' he cut me of. ''I got time'' he said, i looked him in the eyes and he smiled.

~ Flash Back ~ 

It was really late. I was on my way to Justin's house to surprise him cause it was our 2 year anniversary. I stopped my car outside his house and went out of the car. I had a rose in my hand and i started to walk. I looked up from the rose and there i saw Justin kissing another girl. I dropped the rose on the ground and Justin looked at me. ''Selena ...'' he said and walked up to me. ''It isn't what it looks like, baby'' he said, i ran up to my car and drive away from him. I drive up to Demi's place and there i was like 3 weeks.

Flash Back's over ~  

I felt a tear on my cheek and Niall rub it away with his thumb. He hugged me tight and rub my back. ''Don't cry'' he said and kiss my cheek and hide his face in my neck. We stayed like that silence a while. ''I love you'' he said and released me. I looked down on my lap and blushed. ''Hey Niall what did Luke- oh hey Selena'' Louis said and walked in. ''I can go'' i said and walked away. 

Louis' pov.

''So how is it?'' i asked and tried to stay calm. ''My nose bleed, my back hurts, my head hurts, my stomach hurts and my knee is really bad, what a perfect day'' he said and rolled his eyes. ''What's wrong, mate?'' i asked and smiled a little. ''Selena don't give me a chance'' he whispered and looked down on his lap. ''I have heard the whole story, i mean the little incident before the fight, i know that Luke loves Selena too and i think he's a little protective with her, but i'm saying that don't give up, cause i think Selena more hates Luke after that he did to you, i see in her eyes that she can't choose now, you guys have to give her space'' i said and Niall smiled a little.

''Do you think me and Selena end up together?'' he asked and looked up to me. ''well ... one can dream'' i said, i stood up and smirked. ''But remember don't let people ruin your life, do what you love and follow your dreams'' i said and walked out.

Selena's pov. 

I walked out from Niall's dressing room and i walked out from the arena and to my hotel, i wanted to surprise them on tour but it ended up really bad. I think it's the best if i stay home and waits till they coming to America so i can tour with them. I got a ticket so i can leave tomorrow and back to old America. 

I was in my hotel room and just laid on my bed and watched TV. It was already 2 in the morning and i couldn't sleep. After a while i got a text. It was from Niall.

'Hi Selena, i just wanted to say that you mean everything to me and i love you so much. When you leaved my dressing room Louis said to me that Luke loves you too and he think he's a little protective over you, but he said to me that i never gonna give up, i know that it's hard to choose now, so i'm going to give you space. Remember when we first talked to each other in the studio and we went to get something to eat and when we came back, we jumped up in the couch and just laughed, when it was so many paparazzi so i took your hand so i knew were you were, We don't have that much memories together but i hope it's coming more, i really love you Selena, i really do, I'm going to give you space so you can think about it, i see you in America soon, Love you xx'

I don't know why but i teared up after the text. It was the longest and sweetest text i ever got. 

So who do you want Siall/Niallena or Lulena??

If you enjoy this chapter please give it a big vote, leave a comment bellow if you want more, share, add to reading list/library :) Means a lot :D

Love youu :*

// Alexandra & Tilde