[Chapter 1]:Girls Like You

Short disclaimer- before you start the story i'd like to say that (F/n)'s past is heavily based off of Itazura na kiss & Koutora from the anime Koutora-San, but I made some changes

Short disclaimer- before you start the story i'd like to say that (F/n)'s past is heavily based off of Itazura na kiss & Koutora from the anime Koutora-San, but I made some changes. I definitely recommend watching Koutora-San. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the story!

This fic has been discontinued!!
GUYS PLEASE DONT READ THIS ITS SO CRINGY AND I MADE IT WHEN I DIDNT KNOW WHAT GRAMMAR WAS 😭

Water splashed onto your socks from the puddles you occasionally ran into while running as fast as you could. 'Shit! It's now or never!' You started to pant.

Just as Bakugou finally came into sight, you tripped.

Yes, that's right. You tripped. And not just that, but right into a huge puddle, which got your school uniform completely soaked.

"How did I get into this mess again.."

___

"Ok, class. This project is due in two days so get with your partner and start working." Aizawa said with his usual sleepy voice before climbing into his sleeping bag that made him look unusually like a caterpillar.

Everybody got up and got with their partners, and lucky for you, the teacher assigned you with your bestfriend, Ochaco Uraraka.

"Ugh~ I just want to go home and rest." Uraraka pulled a chair up to your desk and sat on it. "I know right! Aizawa is completely over working us and he just sleeps the whole day!" You exclaimed quite madly.

"Inside voices!"

"Shut it, Iida!"

Uraraka giggled. You weren't usually in a bad mood, but today was an exception. You woke up late, which caused you to get to school late and Aizawa lectured you in front of the entire class, despite him being late most of the time.

___

"So I think I found the answer to this question." You said while pointing at the paper. Uraraka simply stared at you dead in the eye, while inching closer. "When are you going to tell him?" When she asked that question out of the blue, you nearly spit out the non existent water you had in your mouth. "Don't say that so loud!" You whisper-yelled while waving your hand in front of your blushing face. She chuckled and leaned back in her chair.

She noticed your lips curl down slightly. "Hey, what's wrong?" Worry was laced in her sentence. You rested your chin on top of your palm. "I don't know..it's just that Bakugou doesn't like me like that. Hell, he probably doesn't even know my name." You slumped further into your chair.

She looked at you for a moment before speaking up. "You're right, he probably doesn't like you," You rolled your eyes at your bestfriend. "But it's better to let him know than to keep your feelings hidden." She smiled at you. Now this, this is why you're bestfriends with Uraraka. She always spoke words of wisdom.

"I-I guess you're right. How should I tell him though?" You and her thought for a second until she came up with an idea. "Aha! I got it! Write him a letter." She handed you a sheet of paper and a pen. You thanked her before brainstorming what to write.

___

You put on your backpack before grabbing the letter. "Ok! I'm ready!" You slapped your face to pull yourself together. "Oh, he left a few minutes ago." She grinned and pointed to the door, and you didn't waste a second, you were out of there like the flash, hot on Bakugou's trail.

Uraraka walked to the window to peer down at you. "I hope Kacchan will go easy on her.." Midoriya mumbled while walking next to Uraraka. She sighed and turned towards the door. "If he doesn't, I have some butt to kick."

___

And that brings us back to the present, you laying helplessly on the ground. But some stupid puddle wasn't gonna get in the way of you confessing to him.

You scrambled to your feet and ran as fast as your tired feet could take you. "Bakugou! Wait up!" He halted. You saw him from the distance slowly turn around with a disgusted look on his face, probably because you smelled like shit from falling and you looked like an absolute mess because some mud got in your hair.

Finally, you caught up to him. He stared at you with his intense red eyes. Then, he started to walk again without saying anything, you walking next to him while smiling slightly and hands behind your back.

After a minute or so, he got annoyed of you not saying anything so he stopped again. "Ok, what the fuck do you want?" He spat out. You didn't even flinch, you just kept the smile on your face. "Is it wrong to want to walk next to a classmate?" You chimed. He glared at you, giving a 'I'm not dumb' look. "Ah shoot! Ya got me!" You chuckled and put your hands up. He just continued to glare at you so you began to feel uncomfortable.

You stared directly into his eyes.

"Bakugou, would you like to go out with me sometime?"

Silence.

It was almost as if you could hear crickets.

"No way in hell, I don't like girls like you."