[Chapter 22]: Get Myself

"Thanks again for walking me home, Katsuki." You kindly said, staring at the ground as you both walked to your new house. "I still can't believe that you insisted on not staying at our house. My mom's gonna be so fucking worried." He said, avoiding eye contact. You laughed. "Are you sure it's not you that's gonna be worried?" He scoffed at your words, yet the blush on his face was going against him.

You arrived at your house. "So, I guess this is where we say bye." You said, hands behind your back. He nodded before adjusting his weight on his feet back and forth. "Have.. have you seen round face lately?"

Huh?

"No, I haven't.. Why?" You felt your heart sinking. Did he like her? They rarely even talked to eachother, though. He shrugged and turned around, waving his hand while walking back to his house.

"See you.." You muttered.

As you entered your house, a feeling of loneliness overcame your body. It was just you.

You flopped onto the couch and groaned. It was late at night so it wasn't like you could just go to Uraraka's place, they were probably sleeping.

'What am I doing just laying here..'  You shot up, grabbing your phone and going to your contacts. You knew what you had to do.

From (Y/n)-
11:46
_
were you the one that hurt my uncle?

From Takashi-
11:47
_
It's a secret~

From (Y/n)-
11:47
_
cut the bullshit and tell me.

read

Your eye twitched. "This bitchass did NOT just leave me on read." You started furiously typing not so kind words to him. Before you could send it, you got a text from another number.

It was from the person that texted you a while back, the one that sent you a bunch of random symbols. You completely forgot about them until now.

They sent you an address. "What if this is where my uncle is.." You mumbled, furrowing your brows. 

You rushed to your room and emptied your backpack. Being an absolute dumbass was your speciality, so of course you had to go to the address. 

You began putting things into your backpack like a portable charger for your phone, a few snacks because the address they sent you wasn't exactly close, and other essential stuff you might need.

You slung the backpack over your shoulder and pulled out your phone to check the address. 

You were really doing this.

Your uncle was in danger and you couldn't just sit there and do nothing. You walked out of the house, locking it before walking to the train station. 

It would be your first time traveling on the train alone at night. You'd be lying if you said you weren't nervous. 

Luckily nothing out of the ordinary happened on the train. You just sat there the whole time in silence, feeling incredibly anxious. 

The train stopped at the next town over. Even though it wasn't that far, it had a completely different vibe from your city. 

There was bars everywhere. Very shady looking people were everywhere and drunk men were hitting on every girl they saw. You had to hurry, get your uncle, and get the hell out of this place. 

You finally arrived at the address. It was.. a grocery store? 

"You have got to be kidding me." Did you go to the wrong address? No, it was the right one. But why did the "Unknown" person send you the address of this random store? 

You hesitantly walked in. There was only a couple people in the store since it was so late at night.  You walked around the aisles, being on edge the whole time. 

One of the lights flickered on and off, there was mysterious green stains on the wall that you most definitely didn't want to know, and it was just an overall hell hole.

"Excuse me?" A shaky voice called out. You turned around to come face to face with a little girl. 

She had dark brown hair that was up in pigtails, light blue eyes and had a tan skin tone. What was she doing all by herself without parents?

You kneeled down so you could talk to her better. "Where are your parents?" You asked warmly, keeping your tone low so you wouldn't startle her. 

She started sobbing uncontrollably in an instant. "I-I don't know!" You frowned, feeling pity for her. "I can help you find them if you want." She nodded furiously, clutching her fists in front of her chest.

You stood back up and held her hand. "Where was the last place you saw them?" You asked her, following her lead as she led you out of the store. You hesitantly looked back. You wanted to help the girl but you also had to stay at the grocery store in case something happens. 

You sighed, not saying anything. "Over here." She replied, turning the corner. 'She must live around here since she knows her way around.'  You thought.

She started to walk into a long alley. You felt a chill up your spine. "Are you sure this is the last place you saw them?" You noticed she started to walk slower until she came to a complete stop.

"Uh.." You gulped. Your face paled when the cute little girl gradually got bigger and morphed into huge guy that was looming over you. 

You stared up at his face blankly, sweat dropping. "what the FUCK." 

You wasted no time in turning around and sprinting away. "NOT TODAY SATAN!" Before you could get very far the man/child(?) grabbed the back of your hoodie to stop you from running. 

You were frozen in fear. "Wha..what do you want from me?" You managed to say. He glared at you. "I'm simply following my orders to retrieve you." His voice was very loud and intimidating. You were so confused and has no idea what to say. 

"I don't know what you're talking about, but.. There's no way in hell I'm letting you take me!" 

You got out of the grasp he had on your shirt and quickly turned around to face him. You lifted your hands, ready to shoot energy lasers at him. 

You expected him to fight back and attack you, but what you didn't expect was for him to morph back into a little girl. "..." You lowered your hands.

"Y-You wouldn't hurt a little girl like me, r-right?" 

You stared into his little fake eyes while he stared back in yours, tears forming. "I-I knew you wouldn't hurt me, Onee-Chan!" 

You yeeted that little brat out of there without hesitation before running out of the alley. 

"What the hell did I just get myself into?!"