[Chapter 32]: Pizza Rolls

You dully stared at your bedroom ceiling, one arm cast over your forehead

You dully stared at your bedroom ceiling, one arm cast over your forehead. After you had told Aizawa what happened with Takashi after class, he went to Saito's base with a few other pro heroes to investigate the area.

Apparently they found Takashi's body but they refused to let you see it. But honestly, it was for the best. If they had let you see him one final time, it probably would've sent you into a state of depression or trauma. They prepared a beautiful grave for him in a graveyard that was a few blocks away from your house, so you were grateful for that. You had yet to visit his grave, you were just too nervous.

As for Seishun, you decided to not mention his name to Aizawa. He was just a traumatized man that needed saving, he was innocent in your eyes and you hadn't seen him since the incident.

The familiar buzzing of your phone pulled you out of your thoughts so you leaned over and grabbed the device.

From Katsubabe-

10:28

Hey, get over here now.

From (n/n)-
10:28
_

Wowow so demanding( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But why?

From Katsubabe-
10:29
-
Fucking pervertJwnaosmKW
Mittens misses you or whatever

From (n/n)-
10:29
-
Oh?? Are you sure it isn't
you who misses me?👀

From Katsubabe-
10:29
-
Just get over here you dumbass

You giggled and sat up, throwing on comfortable clothes. You basically sprinted down the stairs, passing the kitchen on your way to the front door.

As you glanced into the kitchen, you noticed a glass vase with roses inside of it on the windowsill for decoration. Glancing down and then back up to the flowers, you picked the one that looked the most healthy from the vase and left the house.

You knew what you had to do.

You walked for a few minutes with the rose in your hand until you came across the place you had been dreading visiting: the graveyard.

Walking through the rather large open gates, the sight of hundred's of graves came into vision. You gulped and looked for a specific one.

You sighed in relief when Takashi's tombstone came into sight. Quirking a brow, you realized someone was already standing in front of the grave, peering down at it.

As you got closer you realized that it was Seishun.

You stood next to him for a second, the both of you not saying anything. You crouched down to put the rose gently on top of his grave.

You both stood side by side, looking down at the grave with a peaceful silence.

You glanced up at Seishun from the corner of your eye when you noticed tears dripping down his battered face.

Your gaze drifted back to the grave. "You were really close to him too, huh?" You asked quietly. He sniffed and nodded, "we've been partners for so many years and.. it's hard to accept the fact that he's gone."

You turned to your side and slowly wrapped your arms around his huge frame. "I.. I know."

So you both stood there, crying together and wallowing in each other's presence.

___

Knocking was heard at the Bakugou's household.

Mitsuki was more than surprised when Bakugou said he would get the door, which he usually almost never did.

He opened the door and there you stood, grinning up at him. "Took you long enough." He huffed, stepping to the side to let you in.

You walked in and slipped your shoes off at the entrance, looking up to see Mitsuki. You enthusiastically gave her a big wave. "Hello, Mitsuki!"

In an instant, you were trapped in her bone crushing hug. "(F/n)!! I missed you so, so much!" She cried, squeezing you even harder. "You'll suffocate her, old hag!" Bakugou tore you from Mitsuki's grip.

She swiftly brung her hand down to hit the back of his head. "Shut it!"

While he trembled in pure rage, Mitsuki focused her attention on you again. "It's been so long! We need to catch up~"

You laughed and scratched the back of your neck. "Yeah.." 

Mitsuki placed her hands on her cheeks and started rocking back and forth. "Ahh, I can't wait for the day when you two start dating! Nobody even talks to Katsuki due to his horrible ego, so it's so refreshing to know he atleast has a friend like you!" She cooed. You eyed Bakugou before looking at Mitsuki. 

"Haha, about that.. Katsuki and I are in a relationship now."

Silence.

Mitsuki deadpanned for a moment, staring at the both of you. "Are.. are you shitting me? You can do so much better.." 

Bakugou narrowed his eyes at his mother. "Hey, don't fucking talk about her like that!" He yelled. Mitsuki rolled her crimson hues at her obnoxious son. "Idiot, I'm saying that she can do better than you!" 

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY OLD HAG?!" He lunged at her but she lazily pulled at his ear, and hard at that. 

"Uhh.. okay, okay. I came here to see Mittens so where is he?" You honestly just didn't want to listen to their pointless bickering anymore. Mitsuki gasped and let go of Bakugou. "The poor little thing has been coughing up a storm for the past few days." 

You quirked a brow and then remembered what the lady who gave you the cat said. "Come on." Bakugou muttered, leading you to his room.

He opened the door and you saw Mittens breathing heavily, laying on the carpet. You frowned and walked over, sitting beside him. 

The cat's head lazily looked up at you and then it looked away again. "I think we should take him to the vet.." You said, scratching behind his fluffy ears. 

Bakugou sat down with you, peering at the cat. He said nothing but you could tell that Bakugou was genuinely concerned. 

When Mittens finally fell asleep, you collapsed onto the floor behind you dramatically and huffed. "What's up with you?" Bakugou asked, quirking a brow. 

"I've been in bed all day before I came here, so I'm pizza roll deprived." 

Bakugou smirked and crossed his arms. "Well lucky for you, I'm the fucking best at making pizza rolls." You deadpanned at his words. "Uh, Katsuki.. you literally just put them in the microwave and wait." 

A mischievous glint shone in his eyes. "I make them from SCRATCH." 

Your eyes widened and you sat straight up. "What?! A-Are you a god or something..?"

Needless to say, you spent the rest of the afternoon with Bakugou teaching you how to make pizza rolls.