[Chapter 3]: New House

(l/f/V)= Least favorite vegetable

(U/n)= Uncles name

_

You stuck the key into your house door and opened it. As you walked in, the smell of (l/f/v) filled your nose.

Groaning, you walked into the kitchen. You saw your uncle with a frilly, pink apron. You snorted, trying to contain your chuckles. (U/n) got startled by the sudden noise and turned around. "Oh..it's just you. Wait! Were you laughing at me?!" He exclaimed, crossing his arms and making strange faces.

You chuckled more. "Of course not~" You sat at the kitchen table and rested your chin against it while frowning slightly, deep in thought.

Your uncle turned back to the stove and started cooking more. "So..are you gonna tell me what's wrong or what?" He asked, still facing the stove and cooking. He could tell something was wrong from the moment you walked in. He acted just like a father, he could always tell when something was wrong.

You mumbled something inaudible. "Huh?" You turned your head slightly.

"I got rejected."

He stopped flipping whatever was in the pan and he just stood there for a second. You sweat dropped. Once again, he acts just like a father. That being said, he absolutely hated the idea of you being with a boy, let alone get rejected by one.

He slowly turned around and you could literally notice the vains in his forehead. It was kind of funny, considering that he was wearing a frilly pink apron with his buff figure.

"Who.was.it?!" He yelled, you actually thought steam was going to start coming out of his ears. 'This is why I didn't wanna tell him..' You sighed, about to tell him but he cut you off with a gasp. "Don't tell me! Was it that Takashi boy?!" You groaned. Takashi was like your bestfriend ever since childhood, and he has a huge crush on you. And he doesn't even try to hide it, he always follows you like a lost puppy.

Flashback-

"(Y/n)-Chan~ Let's get married someday!"

"Not interested, sorry."

Takashi whined and sat cross legged on the ground. He was one of the few people that could put up with you as a kid, most of them were scared of you.

Another flashback-

"I lovee you, (Y/n)-Chan!" He cooed.

"Oh my gosh, Takashi. I already told you, I'm not intrested!"

End of flashbacks-

"No, (U/n). The person that rejected me is someone you don't know, it's not Takashi." He rolled his eyes and put the food in two plates before sitting down with you.

"Why did you make (l/f/v)? You know I hate it.." You mumbled. "It's healthy for you!" You sighed and started to play with the food with your fork. "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you, a few of my friends are coming over tomorrow." You exclaimed, your mood feeling a little better knowing you'd get to hang out with your friends. He nodded. "That's great! As long as Takashi isn't coming." He replied. "Well, yknow, Takashi kinda sorta is coming."
"WHAAT?!"

___

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Uraraka chirped while walking up to you. The school day had just ended so you finally could do whatever you wanted, away from the prison people call school."Hey." She leaned forward. "What happened with you and Bakugou yesterday?" You leaned back to avoid eye contact. "Ahaha..nothing." She stared at you. "He rejected you didn't he?" You slumped forward. "Yeah..but I'm not gonna give up!" Uraraka sighed and smiled. "I'll just have to win him over with my puns!" She chuckled. "Good luck with that."

You started walking to your house with Uraraka by your side. "So, Takashi's coming?" She asked, gripping her school bag a little tighter. You watched her from the corner of your eye. "Mhm. Why?" She glared at the air in front of her. "He gives off bad vibes. I'd be careful around him if I were you."

"Trust me, he's no threat. We've been friends ever since childhood and he literally wouldn't even hurt a fly." You hummed. "Whatever you say, (F/n).."

___

"I'm home!" You called out as you walked into your house so (U/n) could hear you. You and Uraraka took of your shoes at the door. "This is a nice house!" You shrugged. "It's nothing special, the last owner of this house said that this house is actually pretty old. Gotta be careful with these walls, they're really thin." She nodded at your warning.

"Do you know when Takashi is going to get here?" Uraraka asked, hoping it wouldn't be anytime soon. You flopped onto the couch. "Dunno-"

"Did someone say my name?"

You and Uraraka got startled and turned around, and there Takashi was. "Oh, hi." Uraraka said dully, you looked at her. She never acted like this to anyone, she had such a bubbly personality.

Uraraka was going to walk up to him to shake his hand but he slightly shoved her out of the way to pounce onto you.

"(Y/n)-Chann~!" You cringed at the 'chan' part. "U-um, yo." He smiled and started to hold onto you tighter. "C-can't br-eathe!" You managed to choke out. He pouted and put you down.

"Guess what! Guess what!" Takashi chanted while pumping his fists up and down. "Um..what?" You asked. "I'm making dinner for us right now! Food is on the stove as we speak!" You sweat dropped. "I didn't know you could cook?" He shrugged. "I can't. But atleast I'm trying!" He pouted.

You sighed and patted his back until you started hearing a beeping noise. "Takashi did you forget to turn off the frickin oven?!" Uraraka practically screamed and dashed to the kitchen. You snorted because she would never swear and she used words like 'frickin.'

You quickly ran after them to the kitchen. "Holy shit! Someone get the fire extinguisher!" There was a small fire spreading around the kitchen but it was getting bigger by the second.

Your uncle bolted down the stairs. "What happened?! Let's hurry and get out of here!" He grabbed all of your hands in his rather large one and dragged you out of the house.

You gasped as the walls slowly started to turn black and gray, they even started to crumble down. You could all only stare at the pathetic, old house in complete shock.

You looked to your side to see that Uraraka was already calling the fire department.

___

By the time the fire department got there, the whole house was already all on the ground. You groaned in frustration and held your hair in your hands harshly. "Seriously, Takashi?! Why didn't you turn off the damn stove!" He frowned and looked away. "I forgot.."

Uraraka sighed. "You can stay at my house until you find a new on-" She got cut off by your uncles voice on the phone with someone.

"Yes, so could we stay at your house until we can find a new one?"

You couldn't hear the other voice on the line.

"Thank you so much!

He hung up and looked at you. "Who was that?" You asked. "My friend. He said we can stay at his house, and im pretty sure they have a son your age!" You nodded. "Guys, I think you should start heading home." (U/n) said to Takashi and Uraraka.

Everything was moving so quickly and you couldn't really comprehend what was happening.

After they left, your uncle turned to you.

"Are you ready to go to your new house?"