[Chapter 5]: Study

You walked down the stairs of the Bakugou familys house and saw that Masaru, Mitsuki, and your uncle were already at the table eating breakfast

You lazily sat down on the chair across from your uncle and rubbed the tiredness out of your eyes. "Did you sleep well?" Mitsuki asked while grabbing a plate for you and putting some food on it before setting it down in front of you. "Thank you, and yes. The room you decorated for me is really cozy!" You said cheerfully before taking a bite of the pancakes. She smiled.

"Hey, where's Bakugou?" Mitsuki sighed. "He barely ever comes down to eat breakfast with us. He usually just takes an apple and goes." She replied. You nodded. 'Maybe i should eat less carbs too..' You looked down at your stomach. It wasn't that you were out of shape or anything, but you didn't have abs like some of the people in your class. 'Maybe that's why Bakugou rejected me?' You got up and washed your plate.

 "I'm going to head to school now." You said while putting on your shoes. Mitsuki nodded. "Hold on, let me get Katsuki!" You plugged your ears, knowing she was about to start yelling. "KATSUKI, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN NOW!" 

Not a second later, Bakugou came running down the stairs. "Shut it, old hag! I was already going to come down!" You sweat dropped as they started fighting. 

"Um..we're going to be late if we don't go now." You said, not wanting to be late for the second time in such a short timespan. Bakugou rolled his eyes and put his shoes on.

He started to walk out of the door with you following.

You just walked awkwardly close behind him.

'Ehh..this is so awkward. Maybe I shouldn't have confessed to him..'

He suddenly stopped walking, almost causing you to bump into him. He turned around and glared/stared at you, you didn't really know which one. "Don't tell anyone we're living together." He shoved his hands into his pockets before continuing to talk. "And don't talk to me either."

You stood there as he began to walk away. You clenched your fist and glared at his back. 'What the hell was that?'

___

The train started to move and you were stuck between a bunch of people, you could barely even move. It was really crowded in the train. 

'Unbelievable. I've never seen such a rush hour crowd before.'  You looked around, trying to find Bakugou. He was probably on the other side of the train stuck between people just like you were. 

You had to hold your school bag somewhat far away from your body because there wasn't enough room. Finally, you looked up and saw Bakugou. 

You held in a laugh when you saw the disgusted face he was making at the people by him. 

Eventually the train stopped but it wasn't your stop.

And just your luck, you dropped your school bag but you couldn't pick it up because the crowd wouldn't stop moving, causing you to move with it."Shit! My bag!"

Eventually the crowd left and you sighed. "The doors are now closing." You heard the loud speaker on the train say. You gasped. "Oh no!" You sprinted for the door before it would close and leave you. 

You saw Bakugou still on the train. "Bakugou, hold the door open!" You yelled, but he wasn't quick enough. The train left you.

You glared at the train. 'I don't believe it..' 

A security guard walked up to you. "Please wait behind the white line."

___

You managed to get on the next train and you found your school bag in the lost and found at the station. "Thank fucking god.." You mumbled to yourself before the realization hit you. "I'm gonna be late!"

___

Luckily for you, you've always been a pretty fast runner. You made it to school on time. 

You put your hands on your knees and took deep breaths. "I..made..it.." You sighed in relief. After you recollected your breath, you saw Bakugou walk past you. "Hey!" You shouted out. He turned around. "I told you not to talk to me!" You rolled your eyes. "You could've held the door open a little faster!" You exclaimed. He just 'tch'ed' and walked to class. 'What a bastard..'

___

"God, I hate tests." Uraraka groaned. You didn't answer so she turned towards you to see you writing down notes in your notebook. "Woah! What's happening?! You never study!" She dramatically gasped. "I need to get a higher score than Bakugou, to prove I'm just as good as him!" She smiled at your determination. "You know Bakugou always has to be good at everything, it's hard to beat a 100%." She said. You thought for a second. "I'll just try to get extra credit then!" 

___ 

(Sorry for all the timeskips)

"Oh my gosh. I don't understand any of this!" You were reading a bunch of books to help you study but it wasn't working out that well. 

You groaned and slammed your fist on the small table in your room. "How does Bakugou do it..?" You were about to start reading again but Mitsuki walked into the room with some snacks. "Oh, thanks Mitsuki." She smiled at you. "What are you doing?" She asked. You rolled your eyes. "Just studying for an upcoming test, nothing special. But I don't understand any of this!" You exclaimed to her.

She put her finger to her chin and thought for a second. "Oh! I have an idea!" She said before dashing out of the room. You stared at the door in confusion. 

Not a minute later, she ran back into the room with an envelope in her hand. "What's that?" You asked her. She grinned. "Open it and find out." She handed you the envelope.

You curiously opened it and gasped at what you saw.

There were tons of pictures of Bakugou as a kid in it. Not only that but in every picture he was wearing a dress and had makeup on. 

You snorted. "Pftt..what's this for?" You asked, holding in chuckles. "I used to dress Katsuki up as a kid because I always wanted a girl. I thought you could use these as goodluck." You made an 'o' shape with your mouth. "Thanks so much, Mitsuki! This'll definitely help." You smirked, having a plan.

Mitsuki left the room and you got up and walked over to Bakugous room and knocked.He slammed the door open. "What do you want?" You smirked and walked into the room. You sat on his desk chair and looked at him. He rose his eyebrow. 

"You know..it would be a real shame if people saw these pictures.." You held the pictures of him up. You watched his eyes widen as far as they could possibly widen. "You better give those to me right fucking now!" He growled. You just smirked more at him. 

"I'll only give them back if you help me study."

Happy thanksgiving!