[Chapter 2]: No Parents

"No way in hell, I don't like girls like you

"No way in hell, I don't like girls like you."

"I despise people like you."

When he said that, it felt like Dejavù. You blinked a few times before responding. "C-could you atleast take this letter?" You held the letter in front of you. You wanted to crawl into a hole because of the glare he was giving you. "Leave me the hell alone, I don't have time for damn extras like you." He stomped off, leaving you just standing there.

You stared at the ground, contemplating on if you should run after him or simply walk away. You sighed, running your hand through your hair, having flashbacks that reminded you of this situation.

Flashback

Your child self stood in the middle of your group of friends during recess. "I-I swear! I'd never hurt you guys!" Your so called friends glared at you. "Liar! I saw you hurt Yuki with my own eyes!" A girl with long black hair yelled. "I couldn't control my quirk, I swear I'll train and I'll never hurt anyone again!" You yelled back, holding in your tears. "We wish you didn't have such a horrible quirk, then maybe we could actually tolerate you!"

"Yeah! She might as well be a villain when she grows up."

"I know right, so disgusting."

Laughs filled the room as you cried. "Aww look! The future villain is crying!" You fell to your knees. Your 6 year old self couldn't handle this.

"Please leave me alone.."

"Huh?! We can't hear youu~"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Everyone's eyes widened as you seemed to have a purple glow surrounding you. You yelled as purple energy blasted from your body and all around you, causing all the kids to fall down.

The teacher ran into the room, gasping at what she saw. "(L/N) (Y/N)! What did you do?!" You opened your eyes and they widened when you saw everyone crying on the ground. "I..did that?"

It wasn't anything too serious, some of them just had a small scratch or two. "I'm calling your mother right now, come with me."

___

Your mother sat with you at the kitchen table while you started eating spaghetti-o's. "I'm sorry, mama..it won't happen again." She smiled softly at you. "It's ok, I know you didn't hurt them on purpose," She started. "But this has been going on for a while now..maybe we should work on training your quirk more." She patted your head, something she always did and you absolutely loved it.

"When's dad gonna get home?" You finished your spaghetti-o's and rested your head on your palm. She frowned and you didn't notice her clench her fists under the table. But she quickly smiled, hoping you wouldn't know how upset she actually was. "Soon, he's just really busy lately with his work." You nodded and you were about to say something, but your moms phone started to ring.

She rolled her eyes and put her phone on silent. "Who was that?" You asked her while she crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair. "One of your classmate's parents. They never leave me alone." You could tell your mom was trying not to blow a fuse. This was all your fault for being such a nuisance.

You frowned and walked to your room.

___

"H-honey! I thought you were going to help me watch (F/n) today.." Your mother stood in front of your father while he was about to exit the door. "Watching the kid is always the mother's job." He calmly said and left the house.

"Dammit!" Your mom fell to her knees while covering her ears, trying to block out the ringing of her phone. You peeked your head from behind the wall and clutched your stuffed animal tighter. "M-mom?" You slowly walked to her and placed your hand on her back.

Her eyes widened and she jolted up before grabbing your hand and dragging you out of the house. "Where are you taking us?" You asked, trying to keep up with her pace. "We're going to the hospital. There has to be a way to remove your quirk." Your eyes widened and you tried to pry her hands off of yours. "No! I want to be a hero! I can't be one without a quirk!" You started to cry, wondering why you had to be born with such a horrible quirk.

Your eyes darted up to your mother and you stopped trying to get her hand off you when you saw her eyes. They looked so dull, her brown eyes looked so lifeless.

She stopped walking and turned towards you. "All of your classmates parents never fucking leave me alone, always complaining that you hurt their kids. Almost all of the town knows about me and how I'm such a 'bad parent'." When she talked, her voice sounded so monotone and tired. "We need to get rid of that quirk, unless you want to be a villain." Tears started to flow down your cheeks once more after hearing your moms words.

She grabbed you again and started walking to the hospital.

___

"I'm sorry Mrs. (L/n). We can't get rid of your daughters quirk."

Your moms eyes widened at his words while you were secretly very relieved. "Please, Doctor! Do anything! Just get rid of it, I don't care how painful it will be!" Your mom yelled, getting closer to the doctor. "It's kind of cruel of you to say such things right in front of your daughter." He gestured to you.

She growled. "I don't give a damn anymore. Let's go to another hospital, (F/n)."

___

It's been weeks of her dragging you to a countless number of hospitals but none of them could get rid of your quirk.

Your tired eyes stared at the ceiling above your bed. You couldn't help but frown once you started to hear your mothers sobs from the kitchen table.

Walking into the kitchen rubbing your tired eyes, you saw your mother sitting at the table with liquor bottles surrounding her.

"M-mom.." Her eyes darted up and she glared at you. "You little monster.." You heard her growl and a look of terror overcame your face.

You watched as she picked up one of the glass bottles and chucked it at you. You yelped and turned around before it could hit your face.

You cried in pain as the glass bottle crashed against your back. Your mom simply scoffed.

"I despise people like you."

She walked to her room, leaving you. Your eyes were wide and your mouth was open as if you were screaming, but nothing came out.

___

You squeezed your uncles hand, watching your mom in front of you holding her suitcase. "(M/n)...You can't leave (F/n) just like (D/n) did!" Your uncle shouted, giving her desperate eyes. It tore him apart to see his own sister leaving her daughter. "I refuse to stay with that monster."

Your eyes widened and you ran forward, clutching onto your mom's shirt. "Don't leave me! I'll do the cleaning, cooking, I'll do everything! Just don't leave!" She stared down at you, a scowl written on her face.

Your uncle gasped as your mother pushed you back, your tiny back colliding with the ground. "Goodbye."

And with that, she walked out the door, leaving you with no parents.