[Chapter 8]: Secrets

I noticed a lot of errors in this book so I'll be editing them! 

Huff

Huff

"C'mon, (Y/n)! Only one more mile to go!" For the past two hours, you've been jogging around the town with Takashi. Let me tell you, it's been exhausting. "Can we please take a brea-" You took a wrong step and tripped over your own two feet. You started to flail your arms around, trying to stay up but to no avail. You ended up falling on both of your knees.

Takashi gasped like you just got a serious injury instead of acting like you simply tripped. "(Y/n)-chan! Are you alright?" He ran back to you since you were further behind him. You laughed. "Yeah, it was only a trip." He looked down at your now bleeding knees before looking back up at you. "Should we head back?" He asked worriedly. "I mean it's going to get dark in a bit anyways." He helped you up and you both started walking back to his house.

___

You yawned and fell on your bed. The bags on your eyes were clearly noticeable, sometimes Takashi would call you late at night and tell you to come over so you two could train. For the past week or so, you've been living off of coffee. Not to mention you had to focus on your grades as well, you were basically overworking yourself in all aspects.

Let's just say, you broke a certain promise that you and Uraraka made.

You glanced over at the window. The moonlight shining through the window was the only light in the room. If you listened closely, you could faintly hear the sounds of cars and different types of bugs. 

You got up from the bed and opened the window. You looked down, your room was on the second floor so you were pretty high up. Stepping onto the windowsill, you stood on your tippy toes and grabbed the edge of the roof. 

You struggled a bit to climb up onto the roof but you managed. You laid back and stared at the stars. 

"Mama! Look it's a shooting star!" You exclaimed, pointing at the light in the sky. She smiled. "You're my shooting star." You giggled and hugged (M/n). "Make a wish, honey." You closed your eyes and thought of a wish. "What is it?" "(M/n) asked.  You smirked. "If I tell you it won't come true!" She rolled her eyes in a playful way. "Well, whatever it is I hope it comes true." She told you. You smiled and held her hand.

Watching the stars on the roof was something you did on a daily basis with your mom.

You bit your lip to refrain from crying. You missed her, you really did. You missed the nickname "shooting star". You missed everything.

"Why are you making that fucking face?"

You jumped at the sudden voice, not noticing Bakugou climbed up that not too long ago. You hugged your knees to your chest and rested your head against them, looking straight ahead. " I don't know what you're talking about." He rolled his eyes. "I'm not dumb, unlike you." You glared at him. "Don't be a bitch!" He glared back at you "Go die!!" You punched his shoulder. "What are you even doing here? Did you just follow me to pick a fight?!" You exclaimed. He paused.

'Wait..why did I follow her?'

Bakugou quickly snapped out of it. "I didn't follow you, I was going to come up here anyways." He retorted. You smirked. "Oh, Kacchan~ Don't tell me you're falling for me~" You cooed. He quickly stood up. "Say that one more time and I'll beat your ass!" You giggled and stared ahead again.

You both sat there under the stars in silence for a while, until something caught Bakugous eye. "When did that happen?" He asked, looking at the bandaids on your knees. "Oh, I just tripped while training." He looked at you. "Don't you think you're overworking yourself? I mean I could handle it but I don't know about you." You rolled your eyes. "I want to be good enough. Whatever it takes for you to like me, I'd do anything." His mouth opened a bit. "Oh." You looked to the side towards him without moving your head. 'Is that all he has to say..? Asshole.'

"Bakugou." He leaned back against his arms. "Hm?" There was silence. "I'm not going to give up on you. Like I said earlier, I'll do anything. Don't you forget that." Shadows covered his eyes. "Hah.." He faintly muttered. Your ears perked up. "Did you just say something?" Your eyes widened as he began laughing, not a happy laugh, not happy at all.

"You don't like me! Just admit it! You probably just want me because of my quirk! Nobody likes me..!" He began shouting, you'd be worried about waking up the neighbors but you were worried about something else entirely. "What..are you talking about?" You muttered, eyes wide.

"Everybody keeps secrets from me! Fucking everybody! Damn Deku never told me he had a quirk, everybody lies! You're probably lying to!" He was screaming at this point. "Bakugou.." You never knew he had the capability of showing these feelings, you didn't know he was hurting this whole time. 

You placed your hand on his left hand as his right hand wiped his eyes before tears could fall. He was trying so hard to not cry. You smiled softly. "Let it all out.. I won't judge you." Your eyes closed as he began letting all of his emotions out, you noticed he hadn't moved his hand. Maybe he didn't mind your hand over his, or he just hasn't noticed yet.  

Your eyes opened and you stared down. 'I guess everyone has their secrets.'