[Chapter 4]: Shitty Girl

"I think we're almost there

"I think we're almost there." Your uncle said, turning the corner. You nodded and looked out the window. It was already dark outside with countless stars in the sky. You sighed and closed your eyes, listening to the song on the radio.

You definitely weren't happy with this whole situation, why couldn't you just live your life in peace and live in your own house? Now you'd have to make an effort to be social and extroverted to the people you'd have to share a house with.

Finally, your uncle pulled up to a house. It looked a little bigger than your old house, and way better, considering that your old house was really old and looked horrible.

You got out of the car and looked up at the house. "Can't we just stay in a hotel or something?" You asked. (U/n) smiled. "No, we're probably going to have to stay here for a while."

You both walked to the front door and knocked. You could hear some shuffling and a few yells from the inside. Sweat dropping, you turned to your uncle and saw that he was just smiling.

The door opened and your eyes widened. There was a woman that looked almost exactly like Bakugou. She had the same spiky blonde hair and red eyes. 'Oh my god.. I mean this can't be Bakugou's house! I'm sure a ton of people have the same hairstyle as him..'

"Ahhh! You look so cute!" You cringed slightly as she pretty much screeched in your ear. "Hello, Mitsuki!" Your uncle bellowed. You rubbed your temples. 'They're so loud..' The supposedly called Mitsuki stepped out of the way and made room for you to walk in. "Come on in!" You smiled slightly and walked in behind (U/n).

You whistled as you looked around. 'Damn, this place is nice.' You saw a man sitting on the couch with dark brown hair. You assumed that he was Mitsuki's husband. You wanted to sigh in relief because he looked nothing like Bakugou.

The man got up from the couch and walked towards you and your uncle. "Hello, nice to meet you. You can call me Masaru." You smiled and nodded while shaking his hand. He was so much quieter than his wife, it almost made you wonder how they even got married.

"How rude of me! Let me get my son!" Mitsuki politely exclaimed. All of the sudden, she started screaming at the top of her lungs. "GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE BRAT!" You could hear groaning and footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Huhh?!" You could only watch in shock as Bakugou came into sight. His eyes widened at the sight of you. He didn't even know what to say, all he knew was that he was confused and angry. "What the hell is she doing here?!" Mitsuki blinked. "You guys already know eachother? That's great!" She smiled widely. "Um, yeah, we're in the same class." You muttered, trying to avoid eye contact with Bakugou. But that's when you realized something.

This was your chance for you guys to get to know eachother, and possibly even get closer to him.

Bakugou mumbled something inaudible, probably swear words, before walking off to god knows where.

"Anyways, are you guys hungry?" Mitsuki asked. "No thanks, Mrs. Bakugou." You answered. She speed walked up to you and crushed you in a hug. "No, no, no! Just call me Mitsuki!" You awkwardly hugged her back. "Alright, Mitsuki. Thank you."

___

"This is where you'll sleep! I decorated the room especially for you!" She exclaimed in her loud voice. You thanked her and walked into the room, closing the door behind you.

The blankets on the bed were (f/c). "I wonder how she knows I like (f/c).." You muttered to yourself. You set the bag you brung with you on the desk. You looked through the bag and pulled out the love letter you attempted to give Bakugou.

Sitting on your bed, you opened the envelope and reread the letter over and over again. You didn't realize that you began to grow tired and eventually fell asleep with the letter in your hands.

Not long after, the door handle to your room slowly turned and a head peeked inside. It was Bakugou.

He walked into the room and shoved his hands in his pocket. "Shitty girl.." He mumbled and slowly snatched the letter from your hands and brung it to his room.

He opened the letter and read it.

Dear Bakugou,

I'm really happy that you accepted this letter. I don't know what I would do if you didn't, haha. Anyways it would be nice if we could maybe go out sometime! Here's my number if you decide you want to. xxx-xxx-xxxx

Sincerely, (L/n) (F/n).

Bakugou rolled his eyes, but for some reason he couldn't stop himself from putting your number into his phone. It's not like he liked you or anything, he just thought you were sort of interesting.

Sighing, he threw the paper onto his desk and fell onto his bed. He whipped his phone out and tried to decide what he should name you on his phone. Finally, he came up with an idea.

He named you "Shitty girl". Satisfied with his answer, he turned off his phone and fell asleep.