Two

Redfox Manor!

It was Thursday.

The birds chirped as the sun rose over the horizon, it was now the golden hour. The wind blew, the trees shaking and seeds flowing in the air. Levy was fast asleep, curled up in the blankets. She'd stayed up all night studying on Gajeel Redfox, she'd just have to improvise on what to say to him.

Levy awoke slowly, dried drool on her lips. She smacked them softly, yawning. She slowly removed herself from her cocoon, groggily walking into the bathroom. She looked in the mirror, brushing her teeth.

She took a shower and stood in her closet, looking at everything she had. She decided to wear something simple, deciding on a copper brown long sleeved shirt with lace around the edges, a tan skirt and copper headband. (Above)

She smiled in the mirror, slipping on some copper heels and walked outside. The shuttle was in the central part of town, it would be taking Levy to the Redfox Manor. It was not Gajeel's main house, but an alternative that he used to do business and such. Levy made sure her bag was packed, she was going to be gone three days.

She made sure to lock the gate nice and tight, returning all of her books. She was so nervous that she stayed up all night reading.

She walked down the street, going to where the big clock was. She read her last book, this one by far was her favorite. She checked it out over and over again, where Jet just let her keep it.

There were more and more people coming, Levy feeling a bit insecure compared to them. They were dressed much nicer and had on extravagant jewelry, with makeup and money... they were handsome and beautiful, unlike her. They had height and just...

Her thoughts drifted as the bus got there.

"Reservation number?" The man asked.

"999." Levy muttered, sitting in the front. They were driven from the countryside, into the bustling city. People were being let into the building, Levy having an uneasy pit.

"Welcome to Redfox Manor," A maid said sweetly. "I'm Wendy and I'll be your guide! Follow me please,"

She was sweet, a short woman. She had her blue hair in pigtails, brown eyes shimmering. She had pale skin and she's 5'2.

"This is where you'll be staying with your crew members. I will be announcing them now." Wendy pulled out a slip of paper. "Levy McGarden, Mindy Chen, and Raina Popisil. Please go inside of your room, you will find a brochure with everything you need on your bed."

They walked inside.

Mindy has black hair with black eyes and pale skin. She's tall and has a large bust. She's 5'9.

Raina has curly brown hair, tanned skin and yellow eyes. She's kind of tall too, around 5'5.

"Hi, I'm Levy." Levy smiled, waving.

Mindy rolled her eyes. "Oh hush, short-stack. We're not here to be friends, I'm here to win. I'll make Redfox fall in love with me and be rich."

Levy looked down, walking to the bed. Raina was silent, reading over the brochure.

"We go to the commons in 10 minutes." Levy muttered to herself, looking over her shoulder to see Mindy checking herself out in the mirror.

Levy really had nothing to do. There was a TV, and she didn't have much interest in whatever was on. She could read, but then she'd be late to whatever they're doing in the commons. She decided to go now. "It's better to be early, and what if I get lost in this huge mansion?"