Twenty Nine

She's not having it.

It was around five pm, everyone dressed up.

Mira was bothering Gajeel, showing him countless pictures of beautiful engagement rings. "Ooh, look at this one! I'm sure she'd love it!"

"Mira stop," Gajeel groaned. "We've only been dating for two months. I don't think either of us are ready for that yet."

"You say that now," Mira scoffed. "But I'm sure I'll be hearing the bells pretty soon. Aaaah, what a treat that was, my wedding. And now I'm forever bonded to my Pikachu~"

She walked to Laxus, placing her hands on his chest and leaning against him with a devious smirk. He scowled at her, she knew he hated the nickname Pikachu. She gave it to him when he got dared to run outside in underwear with an umbrella in a raging storm, lighting ended up striking the ground near him. Car alarms started going off, the lights flickered, and Laxus ran back inside faster than the speed of light.

"Stop calling me that." He grumbled.

"But why, Pikachu?" Mira giggled.

"Shut up, demon." Laxus stuck his tongue out, moving her hands away from him.

"Be quiet before I put you right back in the Pokeball, where you belong." Mira leaned in, running a hand through his hair.

"Mmm, you sure are gonna be gripping my balls." Laxus moves her hands away again, the two of them leaning in closer and closer before Sorano stepped between them. "And I'm damn sure we're not gonna be at a Pokémon Gym—"

"MOM. DAD. STOP." Sorano said utterly disgusted, face dusted with blush. She couldn't handle their weird taunts. Not today.

Yukino laughed, Meredy shaking her head. The doorbell rung.

"I'll get it!" Natsu yelled. He opened the door, seeing Dolores standing there. "Oh... hey, Mrs Redfox.." No lie, Dolores scared the shit out of Natsu.

"Hello, Etherious." Dolores walked inside. Everyone fell silent, an uneasy tension.

"Um, I would actually prefer it if you called me Natsu." Natsu sweat.

"Hm." Dolores put a hand on her chin. "Natsu, huh? Why?"

"Because that's my middle name, everyone calls me by it," Natsu gulped. Oh god oh god—

"Okay, Natsu." Dolores shrugged. Natsu squeaked. She walked to Levy. "You, peasant girl. I want an apron and you're an assistant, right? You're coming with me."

"Um... okay," Levy said nervously. Gajeel stood up as if he wanted to say something, but sat back down. "You guys can start painting! We'll be back soon."

They closed the door, sitting inside of Dolores' private limo.

"Do you know any good craft stores that would sell aprons?" Dolores said, a hint of bitterness in her voice.

"Michael's is sure to have some." Levy hummed, going onto her phone and checking google for a nearby one.

Levy showed the phone to the chauffeur. He nodded, typing it into the GPS and starting the car. Dolores took out a Manila folder.

"So you and Gajeel went on another outing, yeah?"

Levy flinched. "Yes..."

"Take a look at this." Dolores took out a bunch of magazines, articles, newspapers... Levy was the hot topic right now.. one was labeled "Real Life Beauty and the Beast", another was talking about some scandal involving the two... "Do you like being the talk?"