Nineteen

Bees and honeycomb!

Levy smiled, opening a door to the balcony to let some fresh air in. She gazed over the countless acres of beautiful land below her, inhaling the sweet, fresh air. Levy sighed contently, grabbing a book and sitting down on a chair.

The air was nice and warm, wind blowing in Levy's hair. She giggled, opening the book and  reading. This was so amazing!

It was really quiet. At one point, Pantherlily even curled up on Levy's lap. She stroked him, listening to the soft, sweet purrs releasing from his throat.

Levy started to sing softly, putting Lily to sleep. Gajeel was watching in the doorframe, a smirk on his face.

"Mornin," He chuckled. "Ya sing nice, gihee."

"G-Gajeel! Don't creep up on me like that!" Levy cried, blushing.

"Sorry not sorry." He snickered, plopping down in a chair next to Levy's. "I came looking for my cat."

"Oh, well here is your sweet prince." Levy giggled, motioning to the cat asleep on her lap. "He is a bit busy at the moment, though."

Levy smiled at Gajeel. "Hey, come sit on the ground. I'm gonna braid your hair! Since it's soo long."

"What? No—"

And in 25 seconds flat, Gajeel was on the ground scowling. Levy had a smug look on her face. She braided it, a big braid with tiny braids around it, and tied her bandana around the bottom to keep it together. Gajeel blushed, he was definitely going to keep the bandana.

Erza walked outside. "Wow, sir. You look great!" She snickered.

"HUSH." Gajeel blushed, glaring at Levy. Levy laughed.

"It looks wonderful, Gajeel!" She beamed. Gajeel stuck his tongue out at Erza.

"See? It looks wonderful." He scoffed. "Stop hating, loser."

Erza sat down on the floor, looking out below. Jellal came and peeked around the corner, running over and plopping on Erza's lap.

Erza squealed, pushing him off. "Jellal! You're too heavy!" Jellal laughed, trying again. "Get your butt off of me!"

"This big, beautiful butt, right?" Jellal smirked, Erza raising an eyebrow.

"You wish."

Everyone sat outside, smiling and laughing. Gajeel's tummy rumbled. "I'm gonna go make a waffle. Want some?"

"Yeah!" Everyone exclaimed, smiling. Yay, food! Gajeel walked away, nodding. He would need to make...

Hmmm. 3 for himself, Erza, and Jellal. Maybe 2 for the shrimp.

Erza glanced over at Levy, who was reading once again. Jellal sighed, why was Gajeel so stubborn!? They would be perfect for each other!!!

The wind suddenly picked up, Levy looking up with her eyes sparkling in the sunlight. Her hair blew in her face since she didn't have on a headband. She giggled, standing up and dancing out of nowhere.

Gajeel came back with some waffles. Everyone ate, leaves and flowers blowing in the air. Levy beamed, dancing yet again. Gajeel smirked, going and grabbing his guitar.

He strummed, playing a sweet, yet melancholy song. Erza and Jellal started to waltz, smiling at each other. Levy then pulled him to dance, Gajeel obliging and holding her hands as they danced in the warm rays of sunlight. He hugged her to his chest, inhaling the scent of her hair as they swayed slowly. It smelled like blueberries...