Eleven

Dinner Meeting!

It was the next day. Levy was looking out of the window as they drove through the streets of England. Out of the blue, Gajeel said they had to go to Europe and Levy didn't know why! They were driving to a huge mansion.

When they arrived, there was a butler waiting outside to take them in. "Follow me, Sir Redfox and Miss Levy."

They followed, Levy looking around in complete shock. Her mouth was wide open.

"Better close that mouth, you'll catch flies." Gajeel smirked, Levy blushing. They walked into the dining room, which the table was an extravagant gold with golden drapes and all kinds of things. Juvia and Gray were at the table, Lyon asleep in Juvia's arms.

"Hey Juv," Gajeel said as he sat down.

"Hello Gajeel-kun! Do you know why we were invited?" Juvia smiled sweetly. "Juvia wonders."

"Probably because Mira's a lonely demon and—"

"I'm a What?" A white haired woman walked in, a dark look worn on her face. She has crystal blue eyes and pale skin. She's tall, 5'6.

What seemed like her husband held her hand, laughing. "Come on, Mirajane. Come sit," He has blonde hair with black eyes. He was tall, 6'5.5.

A girl with pale blue hair (the same shade as Lyon's) walked in. She has tanned skin and brown eyes, standing at 5'2. Her hair was cut in a bob. "Mum, daddy, let me see Lyon. Sorry I wasn't there to see him."

"Oh, Levy, this is Yukino. Juvia's other daughter," Juvia smiled.

"Is she older than Wendy?" Levy asked.

"Yes, I'm 21. Who are you?" Her light English accent was odd, wasn't she raised in Canada like the rest. "In case you're wondering, I've been living in England since I was 14. I have a modeling career, you know. First I came here for boarding school, and I got tons of scholarships. I'm going to college, it sucks."

"I-I'm Levy." Levy waved shyly.

"Mum! Can we eat? I'm starving," another girl moaned. She has back length white hair and indigo blue eyes.  She's pale, standing at 5'7. "Oh, we have a new guest. Hey, sis." She waved at Yukino.

"No, we aren't real sisters. We just live together and she's like an older sister to me," Yukino laughed as Levy looked between Yukino and this other girl.

"Well I'm Angel, but you can call me Sorano." Sorano said strictly. "You aren't allowed to call me anything other than Sorano or else."

"Her full name is Angel Sorano Dreyar. She likes being called Sorano though," Yukino whispered.

Levy flinched at the glare Sorano threw at her.

"Hey, brat, don't bully the Shrimp." Gajeel growled.

Sorano pouted, looking away. "She does look like a shrimp. Shrimpy girl,"

Levy frowned, looking at her empty plate. Erza took in the hurt on her face, wincing. She looked over at Gajeel who was shaking with rage.

"Don't be like that." Mira gave her daughter a dark look. Sorano poked her tongue out. "Say sorry."

"As if."

"Stop bein such a damn brat and apologize!" Gajeel roared out, slamming his hands on the table.

"Hey! Don't yell at her," Mira sighed loudly. "Please, Angel. She's going to be Gajeel's wife obviously. You don't want them to divorce, do you?"

"What?" Gajeel groaned. "Actually—"

"So was it arranged?" Mira's wedding was forced. At first she hated her husband but grew to love him.