Four

Tours on rainy days...

It was day two. Levy woke up at around nine, cuddling into the blanket. There was a note under the door.

Remember, make me more of that salad!
-R

Levy yawned, doing her morning routine and putting on the clothing. She walked into the kitchen, making more of that salad. She put it in a container and wrapped it in felt.

Levy looked around. Where's Wendy when you need her?

On cue, Wendy appeared. "Miss Levy! Is there anything wrong?"

"I was looking for Gajeel. Do you know where he is?" Levy asked softly.

"In his study working on some business. Is there something you need?"

"Give him this for me please. Thank you," Levy handed Wendy the food, Wendy going up to Gajeel's office.

She knocked softly.

"Whoever it is disturbing me from my work, leave my house. That's another rule—" Gajeel snarled from the other side.

"It's me, Wendy." Wendy opened the door.

"Oh. What?" Gajeel hummed, papers all over his desk. He had his head resting in a fist, his hair in a ponytail and he just looked annoyed. He bit the end of the pencil as he continued reading over the packets.

"Levy wanted me to give you this." Wendy handed it to Gajeel. He opened it up, seeing the ramen noodle salad. It was neater this time. There was a note written on a napkin.

Good luck working, but it's always nice to take a break and eat some good food. I even made it "neat" so you can mix it up yourself, sir. Itadakimasu!
❤️Levy

Gajeel blushed, shaking his head and muttering "you forgot the fork again."

We walked downstairs to see Levy on one of the couches reading a book.

"Hey Shrimp, you forgot the fork again. Go get one," Gajeel smirked.

"Yes sir," Levy smiled, walking to go get a fork for him. Gajeel frowned, he didn't like her calling him "sir". He wanted her to call him Gajeel, hell, even Green Bean can guy or Giant!

She handed him the fork.

"Thanks," He muttered and turned to leave. Levy grabbed his hand, making him turn with a pierced eyebrow raised.

"Don't work yourself too hard, sir." She refused to meet his gaze. Her eyes suddenly filled with fear and she yanked her hand back. "I-I'm sorry sir! I broke the first rule! Oh no!"

"Shrimp—"

"I'll go pack my things. Gomen," Levy looked heartbroken.

"Levy," Gajeel made her stop. "You can stay. That was your bonus, but don't slip up again, okay? Thanks for caring."

Levy smiled, nodding.

He went back upstairs, smiling at the note. He dug in, scarfing it up. It was so good!! She should put apples in it next time though.

He started working again, humming a tune.

At 12, everyone was awake eating brunch.

"Hey Wendy, where's Mr. Redfox?" Someone asked.

Wendy hummed, adjusting her dress. "He's taking care of important business. It's important for you to not disturb him at this time, unless you're summoned. Did you all do your tasks?"

"Yes!"

"Good," Wendy smiled. "When you finish eating, I'll give you a tour of this Redfox Manor and a map of Gajeel's Mansion."