Thirty Three

Levy's FINALLY Taller Than Someone!

Around a week later, everyone flew down to America, Gajeel insisted that they had to go ASAP.

"Woah," Levy gasped. So far, DC was nice! They stopped at the hotel earlier to drop their things off. She glanced over at Gajeel, he seemed to be in a rush. She wondered why. "Eek! Gajeel, slow down!"

He held her hands in hers, moving a bit too quickly. "Sorry, Shrimp."

"Hey look! It's the White House!" Levy grinned, pointing at it. "Can we take a picture?"

"Sure," Gajeel and Levy took a selfie, Erza and Jellal photobombing it. They started walking in the direction of it, Gajeel speeding up yet again.

"Hold on, I can't keep up! Why are you in such a rush?" Levy frowned. Gajeel didn't answer, reaching the gates.

"Eh? Why are we here—" Levy sweat, Gajeel looking into one of the facial recognition things. The police officers surrounding the place didn't even try to stop them!

"Old man. It's me," Gajeel smirked, the gates opening.

Levy's eyes widened, mouth hanging open. The only sound that came out of her mouth was a squeak.

"Come on, Levy." Erza snickered, motioning to walk. The gates slowly closed once they all got inside. Levy almost tripped over herself twice, the closer and closer they got to the doors, the more her heart wanted to leap out of her body and run away.

The front door swung open, Levy a bit confused. Who opened the door— She screamed a little when she looked down, seeing the President of America looking up at them.

"Gajeel my boy!" Makarov Dreyar grinned. His head was balding, two frizzy patches of white hair on the sides. His eyes were a deep green color, so dark they looked black when he wasn't in the light. He had a fluffy mustache that covered the majority of his mouth and is literally like four feet tall.

"Hey, old man." Gajeel chuckled, about to walk in.

"You idiot! Take your shoes off before you come into my damn house!" Makarov scolded, swatting Gajeel. Everyone did as they were told. They walked into a conference room, Levy looking at the extravagant decor scattered around the house. There was one photo that caught her eye, it was Makarov and... LAXUS!?

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, but I didn't think there was any need. I'm Makarov Dreyar, in case you don't know. I see that look on your face." Makarov chuckled. "Laxus is my idiot grandson."

"Oh... haha..." Levy could barely speak. This was so much to process.

"So whos this pretty little thing?" Makarov nudged Gajeel, wiggling his eyebrows. "And why don't I see a ring on her finger?"

Jellal snickered. "He wants to know your name."

"Oh! It's uh...." Levy blushed.

"Her name's Levy McGarden, she's my assistant and... girlfriend." Gajeel's cheeks turned the slightest bit of pink.

"Oh-ho! I knew it from when she first walked in!" Makarov shook her hand. "I know you might be a bit shocked so,, want some beer?"

"Oh no, I don't d-drink during work hours..." Levy shook her head.

"What a good girl, have some fun!" Makarov took a swig, staggering a bit. He smirked up at Levy, raising an eyebrow.