Thirty Four

It's Spooky Season!

Halloween was rolling in quickly, everyone trying to plan out costumes. Natsu invited them to America to go Trick-or-Treating, and in response to being told "you're to old", he uninvited Gray who was still going to come anyways.

"Okay so! We need your help!" Jellal exclaimed from behind a curtain. "Ready? Give us a rating, one to ten!"

"Come on out." Gajeel and Levy applauded as the curtain opened, but no one was inside?

Suddenly, Jellal and Erza jumped down from the ceiling.

Erza had her hair styled into a weird swoosh, huge round lime green earrings in her ears. She also adorned blue contacts and red lipstick. She had on a black, tight fitting crop top, a white turtleneck shirt that had a cut in the middle with a big red "R" on it. She wore a white skirt that went to her upper thigh and black knee high boots. She also wore black gloves that went right below her shoulder, which was covered by the (quite puffy) sleeves of her shirt.

Jellal had his hair swept out of his face, a thick strand falling in the middle. He (sadly) put makeup over his tattoo with the help of Erza, with green contacts. He wore a black camisole with a white mid-arm length shirt over it. The shirt had a cut in the middle (like Erza's) And was a turtleneck, but his sleeves were longer. He also wore gloves, which the shirt was tucked into. He had a purple belt holding up his white pants which were tucked into his boots. They weren't quite knee-high, though they were kinda tall.

"Prepare for trouble!" Erza and Jellal giggled like a child on Christmas. "And make it double!"

"To protect the world from devastation," Erza said dramatically.

"To unite all peoples within our nation!" Jellal exclaimed.

"To denounce the evils of truth and love," Erza placed a hand over her heart.

"To extend our reach to the stars above!" Jellal pointed up at the ceiling, looking down?

"Jessie!" Erza held a Pokéball in hand, winking.

"James!" Jellal pulled a rose out from nowhere.

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!" The two did a pretty cool formation, finishing in unison. "Surrender now or prepare to fight!"

"Meow! Mew!" (Which roughly translates to: "Meowth! That's right!") Pantherlily hopped into the middle, a gold coin on his forehead, meowing loudly.

"Well? What do you think?" Erza's eyes twinkled. "We've been working on it for months!"

"You two are spot on, but," Gajeel snickered. "If Lily's gonna be Meowth, whys he not beige?"

"W-well—"

"And before you ask, no you can not dye him beige." Gajeel glared specifically at Jellal.

"We can just say he's Alolan!?" Jellal barked.

"I give it a ten!" Levy clapped. "That was really nice, you two!"

"Now what will our GaLe couple dress up as?" Erza hummed, placing a finger on her chin. "It has to be something cute... hmm..."

"Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf?" Jellal chirped.

"Didn't the wolf get clocked or whatever at the end? It tried to eat her grandma, too." Erza grumbled.

"Okay, wait! What if we all matched? Gajeel would be Ash Ketchum and Levy would be Pikachu? That'd be adorable!" Jellal grinned.

"Omg great idea!" The two ran off to go make the costumes.