Seven

First order of businesses: Meet Gajeel's sister!?

(Levy's outfit)

The plane ride went by in a blur.

The whole time, Levy was sleeping soundly. Erza and Jellal were goofing around in the back while watching Gajeel at the same time, and Gajeel was working.

He occasionally stole glances at Levy in the outfit she'd chosen herself. She refused to get a lot of things but he'd threatened to fire her if she didn't pick something.

In Gajeel's opinion, she had great sense of style. She had on a black headband (she seemed to love those) with a yellow dress with black lining. She also had on black stockings and black sleeves. She has black heels to match.

The way her adorable pale face would scrunch up mid dream, her nose wrinkling, eyebrows furrowing... her button nose dusted with natural blush just like her cheeks... those lips that were so kissable each time they parted.

Gajeel groaned, looking out the window even though he wasn't even on the window seat. Levy had literally begged to sit there and he obliged.

Cute girl. Gajeel chuckled under his breath. She seemed so childlike but mature at the same time... he loved that. What is this? What are these feelings? Gajeel, you can't have feelings for your coworker!

Gajeel scolded himself, scowling.

Levy stirred a bit in her sleep, curling into a little ball. She smiled a little, cuddling into the seat. Gajeel's cheeks tinted with a very light blush as he watched her in complete silence. He dared not move, what if he woke the tiny bookworm up?

Where even was her book? Gajeel looked to see it on the floor, bending over to pick it up and he put it in his bag.

There was a soft snoring sound. He couldn't help but watch intensely as the Shrimp snores very softly.

Jellal and Erza had stopped playing, watching Gajeel with smirks on their face.

"Hey Scarlet," Jellal whispered, as to not bring attention from Gajeel to him. "I've never seen the big guy so focused. Never a person, not even on Lily! You know what I'm thinking?"

Erza snickered. "Of course, Jellalipop. That big idiot likes Levy, doesn't he?"

"Spot on." Jellal smirked. The two laughed, coming up with ways they could get together. "You know who else we could hook up?"

"Who?" Erza asked.

"You and me," Jellal winked, fear pooling when Erza stared at him silently. She opened her mouth to say something and Jellal backed out. "Hahaha just joking!"

Erza was silent, turning away. Her heart broke into tiny pieces, why would Jellal like her? They were just friends, nothing more. Oh well... "Haha, okay. So how are we going to do this?"