27. Fighters

As soon as my figure bursts from the automobile, the attacker sprints over to deliver a punch to my head, but I duck down and, in response, uppercut their chin. Their low grunt reveals that it is a male, and an angry one at that. He is much wider and taller than me, so I have to count on my agility.

He yanks my braid and I feel the stinging along my hairline, and he manages to move me to a suitable place for him to land a punch to my chest. The air in my lungs stops in that moment.

"Heh, no code for hitting a girl? You should be ashamed." I taunt him with a devilish smile.

"No code for bitches like you." He proceeds to drive me back with enough force that I can't protest, and my back slams against a brick wall. I wheeze and he then delivers a series of punches to my stomach, leaving me unable to do almost anything.

Almost.

Though my upper body is pinned like glue to the wall, my legs are free, and I use them to swing, hard, at his no-no spot.

He grunts and springs back, freeing my hold against the hard surface. Before I can get the advantage, he whips me around and grabs my right arm, bending it against its natural direction and pulls upward in an attempt to immobilize that arm and shoulder.

Before he can bend my arm too far, I lean back towards him to block the increase in pain and step forward on my right foot, forcing him to move with me. I spin my left elbow into his head and move it around the arms, and by doing this I turn around and face him, with my elbow holding his arms in place.

With my free arm, knowing that my muscles aren't strong enough for his tough chest, I slam my elbow onto the top of his skull, and the crack gives me a triumphant feeling.

He lets out a frustrated scream, and it tells me that everything leading up to this point has only been pissing him off. He lunges forward, driving his head into my torso which makes me fall flat on the floor. With a grip keeping me down he lets off a series of hits on my nose, moth, jaw, and chest.

Slam!

Smack!

Punch!

At this point, blood seeps its way out of my body, and I take deep breaths full of empty, unsatisfying air. I can feel my consciousness start to slip away as he continues to nonstop attack me. I weakly try jabbing at his back with my knee, but it doesn't even make him hesitate.

I lost.

"KYUNG MI!" There's an exceedingly alarming voice before the attacker is pulled off of me with ease, and I see multiple men out of the corner of my eye beating him up as a familiar one approaches me and falls on his knees next to me. I should be surprised at who I see as my eyes re-gain focus, but I'm not.

"J-Jimin..." I manage to croak out, and he gently lays his hand under my head, supporting it and moving it onto his lap. "You're going to be okay, Kyung Mi." He says soothingly, pulling a cream from his pocket and applying it to scars on my face. As he does this, a burning sensation starts on my face wherever the medicine makes contact, letting me know that it's working.

"Let's get you somewhere safe."