Comfort me

After Hal was arrested by Sherriff Keller Alice went back inside the house. She wasn't feeling well. How could all this happen to her? Why did bad things like this always happen to her? She just wanted to be happy and don't have to deal with all these things anymore. She was weak for telling Hal that she stepped out on him with FP in front of Betty. She knew that would only make Hal angrier, but she did anyways. It wasn't her best idea, yet she felt the need to tell Hal that she was happy for a short amount of time lately and that he wasn't the reason for it but FP Jones. She felt relieved after saying it out loud.

She remembered that night.

***

She thanked Jughead and the young serpents for saving her and Betty from the people Chic brought into their house and had put them in a lot of danger. But she don't wanted to just apologize and thank the young serpents. There was one serpent who always made her feel different and that she trash-talked about a lot the last years. She didn't wanted to hurt him intentionally, but she felt she had to do it to show everyone how much she hated the Southside so people might forget she was from the Southside herself. But that day she felt something needed to change. The serpents helped her and now it was her chance to come clear with the serpent king.

After she left the classroom she went to the ladies restroom to make herself a bit more up for him. She wanted to look like her Southside self for him. Maybe this would make him easier to handle. And to be honest she really missed his looks for her. Hal never looked at her like he did every time they saw each other back in the day. She put some more makeup on and made her hair. She opened another button of her blouse and took a last look into the mirror. This was how she wanted to look. She felt good and a bit excited.

She went outside to her car and drove straight to the trailer park. Before she got out of the car she took deep breath. Now she was really nervous. She wasn't sure why. She bit her lip thinking of him. She always thought he looked more than just good and also after their break up in high school she sometimes dreamt of him... How he was standing in front of her shirtless when she was laying on his bed in the trailer. She shook her head. She shouldn't think of this now. She was here just to apologize and to thank him...or did some part of her wanted more than just talk with him...

She got out of the car to walk to his trailer. From the outside nothing changed. She walked the three stairs up and took another deep breath before knocking on the door. FP opened the door. He seemed surprised to see Alice standing there right in front of her. What could she want? He noticed how she was dressed and looked into her eyes. She looked at him with her special look she had only for him back in high school. This confused FP even more, but he understood and let her enter the trailer. FP throw a gum outside before he closed the door with a smirk on his face.

FP: "Alice...why are you here?"

Alice had placed herself on the couch while FP was closing the door.

Alice: "Come sit down with me. I wanted to apologize for trash-talking about the serpents and the Southside all this years. I never meant to hurt you with my words and I know I did. You did so much for me when we were younger and then I leave you and talk bullshit about you and the people I once called my family all this years. This was really wrong from me. I am so sorry. After Jughead and some of his friends saved me and Betty from the strangers Chic brought into our house I knew it was time to finally say sorry."

FP saw in her eyes that she was being completely honest with him. But which game was she playing? Or would Alice really just come to the trailer park to apologize?

FP: "Did I really just heard Alice Cooper apologizing?! Wow...this is rare."

Alice slapped him at his arm for fun.