Alone time and a call

Authors Note:
I am sorry that it took me that long to update! Uni and christmas were pretty busy! But I Hope you'll have fun with this new oneshot!

***

When Alice had send Betty to the sisters of quiet mercy and told her that she would stay with Polly and the twins at the farm she didn't told her the truth. Sure she would never stay alone in this hell house with the gargoyle king. Since it obviously wouldn't be safe for her to stay anymore. But she didn't planned on going to the farm. Normally the farm should be a place, where she should feel safe, but there was one place in this town, where she had felt safe her whole life. And this was one thing that would probably never change in her whole life.

This was the place where she planned on staying. She really didn't wanted to send Betty to the sister, but she knew she had no other options. It was the best option she could think of. Edgar told her so and she really didn't had the time to really think about it. It was kind of a reflex. The sister of quiet mercy weren't always the best place for her when she was there and they took her baby away, but in fact she felt more safe there than when she was with Hal. So she just could hope that Betty would feel good there too and she hoped she could get Betty out of there as fast as possible and that she wouldn't get hurt there in any way.

Right after their tearful goodbye Alice went upstairs to get a bag where she put in some of her cloths and everything she could need for the next few days or weeks how would she know. She really wasn't feeling save. She just grabbed she just grabbed a few things, shoved it in the bag and ran out of the house to her car.

She wasn't even thinking when she started driving. There was only one place on earth where she would like to be right now after he had saved her and comforted her when the gargoyle king was in the house. When he came up the ladder to Bettys room she was really scared, yet when she saw it was him she felt like he was her lifesaver. He always was. She didn't even thought about the fact that now Betty saw them hugging or her just being comforted by him. She couldn't have cared less in this moment. She just needed him. Like this she needed him now.

She drove straight to the trailer park and stopped her car right in front of his trailer. She got out of the car, grabbed her bag, stepped up the few steps to his trailer and knocked. Only a few seconds later he opened the door. She wasn't completely sure what his eyes were telling her. Was he shocked or just surprised to see her there again so soon. Yet it wasn't important, since one thing she could see in his eyes was that he was definitely happy so see her.

"Can I stay here for a few days maybe longer?", she asked shyly. "I really don't feel safe in the house anymore after the gargoyle king was there...". She was about to tear up again. She was really scared of the gargoyle king. "Sure! As long as you need too! You know I love you! And you can always stay with me as long as you want." He was pretty serious about this. He would never let anyone hurt his Alice. "Jughead is still on the road with Archie so we are alone". With this words said FP pulled her into a hug and into his trailer.

Feeling his arms around her made her tear up immediately and she started sobbing into his chest. She was so happy to have him. "Hey, babe. There is no reason to cry I am here. It's okay. It's okay", he thought she was still scrared and tried to calm her down. "No...these aren't sad tears...theses are happy tears! I am so grateful to have you back in my life when I need you the most and in general of course!", she said between her sobs.

She lifted her head from his chest and looked up to him "I love you so much!". "I love you so much more", he said before cupping her face and pulling her up to him to peck a kiss on her lips. Her lips were so soft so he couldn't resist to place another kiss on her lips. This time longer than before. He picked her up and closed the door behind them. She smiled into the kiss and started deepen it. She nibbled on his bottom lip knewing he loved it. He let out a moan knowing what will come next. He opened his mouth to let her tongue inside making it possible for her deepening the kiss even more that would soon turn into a full make out session.