Safe

I didn't planned on writing a oneshot, but I saw someone writing about this idea on twitter and I really wanted to write it. I hope you like it. Please leave requests for what you want me to write next. The idea is from @serpentfalice on twitter.

***

After Alice had sacrificed herself for her daughter, grandchildren, niece and their friends to get out of the farm life there got even worse. Edgar accused her of working against him and trying to ruin his life or more their life as he was his second wife now. But even if her life was a living hell now she wouldn't want to change anything about what she did.

First and for all she was a mom and sure she was a farmie now too, but the safety of her family would always be the most important thing. When they tried to hurt Betty to remove one of her kidneys for Evelyn after they did the same procedure to about twelve people before since she was living at the farm they crossed a line for her.

No one would ever hurt her daughter if she could do anything against it. After she had stopped the procedure she had talked to Betty and told her that they had to get out of there, yet she didn't told her she would stay there for their all safety. The day came and Alice distacted Edgar and Evelyn so Betty could grab her friends and run. She was waiting for Alice at the door of the farm building, but she didn't show up. When Betty closed the door she heard her mother scream from somewhere in the building and wanted to go back, yet her friends told her there was no chance to get her out now.

Back from the Betty had moved in with Jughead, FP and Jellybean. She had a tough time processing what happened there. The most important thing for her was to get her mom out there as soon as possible. She was alone there now. No one who could help her. FP was just as worried as her. He didn't knew exacly what was going on at the farm and what they had did to Alice or probably would do to her. He just knew they had to get her out of there no matter what.

It was quite difficult to get her out and safe. There were still a lot of farmies, who had lived with the farm a long time before they had moved their life to Riverdale. They were completely loyal and fought for Alice to stay. She was part of them now and couldn't just go away. That's not how it worked. When they got her out of a room at the end of a long corridor she was weak and looked a lot more messed up than she was when Betty had to leave her at the farm. It had only been a few days, yet it left marks. Physically and mentally.

Alice spend some days at the Jones househould to recover from the most obvious trauma. Her plan was only to stay there as long as needed and then move to her own place with her daughter. When FP and Betty found out what she wanted to do they were completely against it. They wouldn't let her move out even with Betty going with her. Betty knew she still needed a lot of time and staying at the house with the Joneses was the best option they had. No one of them would be alone.

In a late night talk Betty had convinced her to stay. The house was just barely big enough for them, but they arranged with it. FP gave Alice back her old room so she could live in a known environment. He thought it could make it easier for her. He took the guest room, Jellybean was living in Polly's old room and Betty and Jughead were sharing Bettys old room. It needed a lot of persuasion for Alice to agree with it, but she knew the Jones boy was making her daughter happy and even if they would have had separate rooms Betty would've sneaked into Jugheads room every night anyways. She was nothing different from herself at that point.

A few days later FP came home from work at Pops. He was passing Alice room when he heared sniffing coming out of it. He took a step closer and through the crack of the door he saw Alice sitting at edge of her bed sobbing. He wasn't sure if he could just go inside also because she was not wearing a shirt. Just a bra and a pair of pants. They were living together, but that was everything that was happening between them.

He got closer to the door and carefully knocked. Alice startled and then turned around to see who was at the door. When she saw FP peeking through the door she gave him a sad smile and nodded to tell him to come inside.

He went to the bed and when he wanted to sit down next to her on the bed he noticed a scar on the left side of her lower back. He let his hand softly move over it. Alice tried to move away from the touch. "Alice? What have they done to you? What happened at the farm?"

She just leaned into him and started crying again. He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her more into him. After a few minutes Alice slowly calmed down and pulled a bit away from FP to sit up straight again. She took a deep breath before she turned to FP and looked straight into his eyes.

"I...I really don't want to bother you. You've probably had a hard day at work.", she looked down on her hands when FP took one of them in his. "You are not bothering me, Al. Don't you ever think that. I am just worried about you and maybe if you talk about what happened to you it will get better." She took another deep breath and then slowly started talking.

"When Betty was still with me and all the others at the farm it was okay there. I felt wanted. I felt like a part of something. But when I pushed them to leave I was lonely and that was the smallest thing I had to worry about.", she swallowed the lump in her throat. "After they left Edgar started....I was kind of his wife...but so was Evelyn...and I...I didn't wanted too...but he forced me too...and...my kidney...surgery...dialysis...I didn't wanted too...I really didn't...I wanted to run, but they didn't let me go...".

"Alice...Alice calm down. Everything is okay now. No one of them will ever hurt you again. Not under my watch!" He pulled her in his arms and slowly draws circles on her back trying to make her calm down. "Okay. Alice and now again what happened?" Alice stared to a point on the wall and started talking again.

"After the others left the farm Edgar got angry with me. I was kinda his wife and shouldn't work against him. So one night he came to me room when I was already asleep. I felt someone touch me by my shoulder and opened my eyes. Edgar turned me on my back and fixed my hands beside my head so I couldn't stop him from what he wanted to do. I knew he was stronger than me and no one would stop him if I would scream for help so I just laid there and let him. It wasn't the first time this happened and it got a lot more frequent. He came to me a few times a day in the end. And I couldn't do anything against it....".

FP was shocked from what he had just hurt and he had the feeling that wasn't the whole story. Also it didn't explained the scar on her back. He just put his hand on her back carefully moving his hand up and down.

"The day before you all came to get me out of there I woke up in my bed feeling completely dizzy. It was the middle of the day and I couldn't remember anything that happened. When I tried to sit up I felt pain in my back. I put my hand on it and there was a bandage on it. I officially didn't knew what they were really doing at the farm, but I had found out before I tried to get everyone else out. They were using the farm to get new kidneys for Evelyn. That was the only reason for this whole thing. And apparently they also took one of mine. That is the reason for this scar."

Fp just pulled her into a hug and then pulled her down with him on the bed. She had been through so much and he just wanted to keep her close. She didn't deserved any of that. The last months were like hell for her. In the future he wanted to protect her from anyone or anything that could possibly hurt her. He wouldn't let anything ever happen to her again.

"I am glad you got me out of there. Thank you FP.", she softly stoked his beared. Her head was laying on his chest and she was looking up at him. "Believe me if I would've known what was really going on there I would've got you out of this hell hole a lot earlier. I am so sorry for everything you have been through. I am sorry I didn't got you out of there sooner and that I pushed you away, which brought you even deeper into all this. I don't know how I will ever be able to make this up to you.", a tear slipped out of FPs eye.

Alice immediately wiped it away. "You are not responsible for anything I did or what happened to me there. It was my decision, even if it was one of the worst in my life. You were the one that saved me. And I will forever be thankful for that. The only thing you have to do is love me and never let me go again", she lifted her head of his chest and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you, FP", a smile spread across his face before he cupped her cheek and pulled her in for another kiss. She moved on his lap deepening the kiss laying in his safe arms. She knew he would protect her from anyone and anything and would take good care of her from now on in every way.