New lifes and back

It was a long way and it was hard, but after trying to figure out the farm for months Betty finally had a plan how to get her mother out of this whole mess. She knew that the reason she was staying at the farm was that Edgar made people unknowingly take fizzle rocks so they would hallucinate about the people from their biggest trauma. For Alice this would forever be Charles.

She never got over the fact that she had given up her son for adoption when she was seventeen. It wasn't her decision. Hal had forced her to do so, yet the guilt of giving her son away never left her. He was her son and he should be with her. And he should also know that his father was FP Jones, the love of her life, who broke her heart a lot of times. Yet she knew she would always love him and their son.

The first time when Edgar made her see Charles, her son, she couldn't believe it. This couldn't be true. Chic told her he was dead, but there he was. And she could talk to him. He was right there in front of her just a lot older than the last time she saw him. A tear escaped her eye. This was Charles, her son. He was alive. And Edgar gave him back to her.

They talked for some time, while Edgars daughter Evelyn brought in new tea from time to time, which Alice drank without a second thought. She wasn't allowed to drink the water she brought with her, but that was okay. The time she had with Charles was so precious to her. She finally didn't felt guilty anymore. Maybe she could also get back together with FP so they could live the life they both deserved.

One thing Alice didn't noticed all this time since she started to see Charles was that therefore she lost her youngest daughter Betty more and more as the time passed. She wanted Betty to come with her so she could meet her brother. She refused. She always said that the farm was some kind of cult and that she didn't wanted to join them. Alice couldn't understand what could be wrong about the farm if they let her see Charles. It was all she ever dreamt of. At some point she had to accept that Betty would distance herself form her new life and even if it was difficult for her she did. She couldn't give up her son again.

With FP it was a completely different story. They started seeing each other again secretly and Alice and FP both enjoyed their time together. It was like nothing had changed between them since High School. They knew each other like the back of their own hand. And that was exactly what both of them needed. Safety. Laying snuggled into each other in bed thinking of nothing else, but that very moment. Alice was happy. She had her son and FP both back in her life.

That was until one day when Gladys, FP's still wife came back to town and brought their daughter with her. FP hadn't seen his daughter in a long time and was full of joy to have her back even if that meant Gladys was there too. With the time they stayed in Riverdale it got more and more complicated for him and Alice to meet for some time alone. Alice felt that she was about to loose him all over again. She didn't wanted to believe it, but at some point it got way to obvious for her and so she asked him if he loved her. He was so conflicted, because he thought if he said 'yes' he could loose his daughter again, that he didn't gave Alice a proper answer, which was enough of an answer for her. She left town and moved completely to the farm. There was no reason for her to stay anymore.

Since then about two month had passed and Betty worked long nights on a plan to get her mother out of there. But she couldn't do this on her own. She knew she would need some help and who would be better than her boyfriend Jughead. She told him her plan sitting in the now Jones house in the living room, when FP entered the house.

He had heard them talking about Alice and got curious. He hadn't heard from her in a long time now. So he approached them "What are you talking about you two?" "Betty made a plan to get her mother out of the farm" FP was confused. Why should they want to get her out of a place where she went on her own decision? "Why would you want to do that? Isn't she happy there?" "Dad! You really don't know anything, don't you? The farm is a damn cult and they drugged Ms Smith and let her hallucinate Charles...We have to get her out of there. This place is dangerous!"