Will you

They both have waited a long time for this day to come. Today they would get married. They went through tough times at the beginning when they had to hide their relationship from their children. He always had to sneak out of her office without anyone catching him. A few times he nearly got caught, but he always found a way to explain himself.

So no one except them knew from this relationship until the day her daughter caught them kissing in her bureau. She was shocked and so were they. They never wanted her to find out like this. They wanted to tell both of the kids when they are ready. They would have went to Pops with his son and her daughter to tell them that they are together hoping they would accept it. But her daughter had caught them and didn't gave them a chance to explain anything.

She went straight to Pops where she met his son and told him what she had just found out. He was as surprised and shocked as she was before. How could no one of them before noticed anything? They probably were sneaking around for months and they didn't saw any signs of it. They didn't understood how this was even possible.

And when did their parents had the time to start this relationship? Both of them were hard working people, who both worked more than the regular work hours and they still managed to start a relationship and meet on a regular base. Sure after some time they would have been used to it, but at the beginning there had to be some signs their kids missed.

But all this was not important now anymore. The kids had needed some time to accept the fact that their parents were together and that they will be brother and sister one day and that they will be living under the same roof together as one family. But after this time was over they all started to really like living together as a happy family.

No one of them had felt like this for a long time. Both families were a mess for a long time. His wife divorced him when their son was ten years old and moved out of town. His son stayed with him. He always needed his dad a lot more than his mother and he still was in contact from time to time.

With her family it wasn't any better. Her ex-husband always said his career was more important than their family and was always away on business trips. But he kind of loved his daughter and tried to support her as much as possible, but much more than she could stand. After she divorced him their mother-daughter relationship had got much better and they got much closer and talked about nearly everything, except the secret relationship she had started.

All this had lead to the day when he finally had asked her if she wants to marry him. This was one of the happiest days of her life. She never thought one day she would be able to get married to a man who really truly loved her and wouldn't go anywhere without her and who loved her daughter like his own.

When she woke up the morning of the wedding she couldn't believe the day was finally there. She got out of their bed to get herself dressed before some of her friends would come around to help her get ready. She hadn't slept well. The bed felt empty without him by her side. She hadn't slept alone since they were officially together.

She got dressed before she went to her daughters room to wake her up. Her daughter was still asleep when she opened the door and carefully woke her up. Her daughter gave her a big smile. She knew how exited her mother was and how important this day was for the happiness of all of them. Today they would officially get a family.

She got dressed herself and got downstairs to her mom, who was preparing some snacks, right before they heard the doorbell. The friends of her mom and also some of her friends came in. They all wanted to get ready together and to help Sierra to look perfect for her wedding with Tom.

It was the first wedding for decades in the town and everyone was excited. It was the first wedding that would really happen out of true love.

***