Two souls

Authors Note

I worked really hard on this new oneshot and I really hope you like it. It's a bit different from what I wrote before, but it just came out of my mind like this. Have fun and if you want leave a comment or a request for what I could write next.

***

FP and Alice have been living in the same town their whole live, beside the time FP served in the army. As kids it wasn't possible to meet one without the other. They were inseparable. It was like they were connected on another level. When they got teenagers it got difficult for them. Some people thought that this close friendship between them was unhealthy since they spent all their time together and also because no one believed them at this point they were just friends anymore. They were teenagers after all and it was a common thought that friendships between girls and boy never work out. Everyone told them that at some point one of them would fall in love with the other one, yet the other one would just want to stay friends. How wrong they were. They had shared their first kiss when they were kids and they were both pretty sure they would also share all the other firsts together. But they never talked about it. Since this could have affected their friendship at some part.

At the age of 15 Alice got her first real boyfriend. She liked him and he was cute to her. So when he asked her out for a date she agreed without a second thought. Later when she told FP about it he pretended to be happy for her, when he was obviously not. But Alice seemed so happy and he would never do anything to make her unhappy so he went on telling her that he liked that guy and that she should go for it, even if it made his heart break into pieces.

To distract himself he asked out one of the vixens. He didn't cared who she was and wasn't interested into her at all. The only girl on his mind was Alice. He went out with that vixen a few times. They went to Pops after school and one time they even went on a double date with Alice and her boyfriend. It was the worst thing that could happen to FP. They were sitting in the last row of the Bijou. The movie playing was "Bodyguard" with Kevin Costner and Whitney Huston. FP really wasn't in the mood for it, but Alice wanted them to come so he agreed.

A few minutes into the movie Alice moved closer to her boyfriend until he straddled his lap and they got into a full make out session. FP couldn't take it anymore. He stood up without saying a word. He just had to get outside. The vixen tried to hold him back by grabbing his wrist, but he just broke away and ran out of the room. The girl was screaming for him to stay, yet he didn't heard her. He just felt his heart break into a million pieces. His Alice was really in there making out with some guy she just met a few weeks ago, when the only guy she should kiss was him. He walked outside the Bijou and around a corner. He sat down on the dirty ground and buried his head in his hand. This wasn't really happening to him.

He couldn't tell how much time passed. How long he sat there wallowing himself in self-pity for being too dumb to tell Alice what he felt when he had the chance. Now it was too late and she already was with someone else. He was so in his thoughts that he didn't noticed that Alice came up to him and squatted in front of him until she said his name. He startled out of his thoughts and looked at her.

"What is wrong, FP? Why did you ran out of the movie? What happened? Is everything okay with you and Keira?" "No! Nothing is okay! I don't even like her! I just can't take it anymore watching you with that guy! I hate him.", he snapped trying to avoid her look. He knew her relationship was none of his business and he shouldn't even say anything, yet he couldn't be quiet forever. "Wait? What?! FP? I don't understand... Are you jealous? You know that just because I spend time with him that doesn't change anything between us. We are still best friends and that will never change! And now look at me FP!" "I can't! I just can't do this anymore." He stood up and walked away from her.