Chapter 4: South Bound Saurez

Citlali's POV

I half carried, half dragged Jimmy to the Four Seasons... It was a long way, and the streets were beginning to get crowded with people going to work. A few people stared but no one commented on Jimmy's appearance, if they had recognized him. He wouldn't talk, he'd just stare in front of him.

Robert's POV

'' PERCY WAKE UP.'' 

I groaned as I heard the sound of pounding on my door and the same voice from before screaming again.

'' PERCY WAKE UP. JIMMY'S GONE.'' To the sound of Jimmy's name I groaned again, that cheeky bastard has done it again. I got up from the bed, rubbing my eyes, and brushing my hair back and opened the door. Jonesy was about to knock again when he noticed me.

''He's gone.'' he said

''He smashed the door to bits.'' said Bonzo from behind Jonesy

''Peter doesn't know yet. He's still asleep.'' said Jonesy, looking up at me. I yawned and gave myself a few slaps to wake myself up.

''Okay. What can we do?''

''Well, we were expecting you to have an idea. We didn't have one, so we thought that we could wait.'' I groaned again.

'' So you had to wake me up?'' I whined, annoyed and tired. I pulled the door of my room closed behind me and headed for the one on my left, Jimmy's. The door has a hole big enough for me to go through and I laughed, Jimmy did sure know how to trash a room in one night. I slipped inside and threw myself on the bed. I heard Jonesy and Bonzo come after me and they sat on the chairs that were in the balcony. I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost instantly.

Citlali's POV

We made it to the hotel soon enough, there was no one in the lobby, so we walked to the elevator. Jimmy was looking pale and he was sweating, he was leaning more and more on me and I was starting to get tired. 

''My room's at the end of the hall.'' he said weakly, and I dragged him along. His room had a perfectly punched hole in the door. I snorted and I heard him shake with laughter beside me.

''Easily recognized, isn't it, Jimmy?'' I added jokingly and he nodded. He looked so frail and sick that I hurried him inside. The door wouldn't open so Jimmy slipped inside first and I went in after him.

'' I'm going to be sick again.'' he said before running off to the bathroom and locking himself in. I sighed and I took a look around the room. A man was asleep on the bed, snoring softly, a pillow covering his head and I couldn't see his face but I could recognize the red shirt and the blond curls that spilled on it. Two low voices were heard from the balcony and I saw Jonesy and Bonzo engaged in conversation, smoking and laughing. They hadn’t noticed noticed me yet, though, Robert was beginning to stir. I didn’t know how he was going to react, but then, I didn’t really care. I pulled up a chair near the door and sat down, waiting for Jimmy to get out of the bathroom. Robert stretched and yawned, shaking his head around, his curls bouncing wildly, he looked oddly like a cat, or a lion, with the golden mane. He sat up and looked around the room, until his eyes spotted me. I saw surprise and recognition flash through his green eyes and then it was all replaced by happiness. He smiled a little. 

''Look what the wind brought, a bird.'' he said, smirking. '' What brought you here?''

''I...'' I started to say when the bathroom door opened and Jimmy came out, a white towel wrapped around his waist while he shook his wet curls with a hand. I averted my eyes and tried staring at a spot in the ceiling.

''She brought me here.'' he said to Robert, while he sat on the edge of the bed. Jimmy's face was still pale and his eyes were a little dull.  

''I'm going to use the bathroom for a second, while you.. erm... get fixed up'' I said, avoiding to look at Jimmy's half naked body as I headed to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. 

Robert's POV

''Are you feeling well, Jim? You don't look too well...'' I said worriedly

'' I think I have the flu... or something like that.'' he said while he looked in the wardrobe for a clean shirt and a set of checkered pants. 

'' Who is she?'' I asked, pointing my chin towards the bathroom door. I remembered her from the concert, I'd spotted her, twice, and she'd seemed to smile at me even wider than the others. I was starting to feel disappointed because Jimmy had already gotten her first. Jimmy pulled on his pants and  the shirt on, he was shaking his curls, looking at himself in the mirror and he turned around, placing his hands on his hips.

'' I found her at the harbour. Why? Percy picked up her interest? '' he said teasingly. His tone annoyed me and I was about to snap a response when she came out of the bathroom, pulling her hair out of her braid. She sat on the edge of the bed and she stared at her hands.

'' What's your name, love?'' I said. She looked up and I was mesmerized by those dazzling emerald green eyes.

'' It's Citlali. What's with you British men callling everyone love?'' she said, scrunching up her nose.

"Would you prefer babe, then?" I teased but she shook her head, seeming unfazed.

"Citlali."

Jimmy laughed and he sat beside her. I felt a strange burst of anger rush through me and then, in a flash, it was gone.

Citlali. Cit-la-li. I liked the name, it sounded nice in my mouth and it was unique.

'' Look who decided to make his appearance.'' said Bonzo ,smiling at Jimmy while Jonesy came inside. '' Queen James, welcome.'' he said, curtsying. Jimmy's eyes narrowed and I saw him bite back his retort. 

''Oh look, a bird.'' said Bonzo. 

''Hi.'' she said shily, waving at him.

''Hello, beautiful, what's your name?'' asked Jonesy, offering his hand for her to shake.

''I'm Citlali.'' she smiled, shaking his hand. 

''Care to have a cigarette?'' asked Bonzo. She nodded and he handed her one, while he pulled out his lighter and lit it for her. 

'' So, Jimmy. Pray tell us where you were, and what you did there.'' said Jonesy, waggling his eyebrows  and nodding his head towards Citlali. I saw her blush and I laughed, trying to mask my curiosity to know what had really happened between Jimmy and her.