Chapter 7: Tea For One

Citlali's POV

''Fabulous sweater, love.'' said a merry voice behind me. I turned towards the voice and met eyes with a grinning Bonzo.

''Thanks... It's not mine.'' I said embarrassed and blushing

''Oh, I know, it's mine.'' he said, chuckling a little and sitting down in the weird breakfast table that had been set in the middle of the room. I blushed harder and was about to take it off when I remembered that I had nothing under it.

'' You can keep it on, love, don't worry about it.'' he said winking, while he poured some amber drink into his cup.

''Unless you'd like to take it off.'' added Jimmy, grinning cockily and sitting in front of Bonzo.

Jonesy was sitting at the head of the table and he was pouring himself some of the drink Bonzo had poured a few seconds ago, he nodded his head towards me but he didn't say anything, hiding under his bangs. I sat beside Bonzo, avoiding Jimmy's snort when I ignored the seat beside him and I looked around the table for something to drink that wasn't alcohol.

''Looking for something?'' whispered Bonzo in my ear and I jumped a little.

''Yes, tea.'' I said, nodding.

'' We don't drink tea at this table.'' reprimanded a voice from my right. '' Hello, I'm Peter.'' said a chubby man with a beard, while he offered his hand . I smiled , shook it and mumbled a hello.

'' But I can get her some.'' said Robert from beside him. I met his gaze for a second and turned it back to Bonzo who was piling up food in his plate.

''What do you want to drink, Jim?'' asked Bonzo

'' Water.'' he mumbled angrily while he clenched his fist a little.

'' What's up with him?'' I asked Bonzo as quietly as I could.

''He can't drink for a week.'' answered Robert from in front of me, his lips tilting up a little.

'' Oh that's right, Jim. I believe you can consider that payback from fucking up the tour for the rest of your mates.'' said Peter, starting to laugh.

Jimmy was about to snap back a retort, and I had a feeling that it was going to get ugly if he got mad, so I kicked him in the shin, stopping his response. He shut his mouth and looked at Bonzo, his nostrils flaring angrily.

'' What the hell was that for?'' he demanded. Bonzo shrugged and very discreetly poked my ribs with his elbow.

''John. Do. You. Have. A. Bloody. Problem?'' he insisted, attempting to get up, looking fierce and wild, but Bonzo remained cool.

'' Jeezus Jimmy. Calm down, my foot slipped. Peace and love, sweetie. If you keep frowning like that you'll get wrinkles. Oh, and I have one word for you, meditation. Have you heard of it perhaps?'' he said while Jonesy, Robert and Peter snickered.

''Does anyone have a smoke?'' he said, ignoring Bonzo completely, sitting down and taking deep breaths as his nostrils stopped flaring.

''Yeah.'' I said, taking out a pack of Marlboro cigarettes I had stuffed in the pocket of my borrowed pants and handing him the pack.

''Can you smoke though?'' asked Peter

''I don't really care.'' he said as he brought one to his mouth and lit it, throwing the smoke towards Bonzo's face. I served myself fruit from a crystal bowl and began eating slowly, watching my food, not wanting to meet any gazes.

''You owe me.'' whispered Bonzo's voice from beside me and I nodded.

''Oh, Jimmy, by the way, Pete called.'' said Peter

'' Pete Townshend?'' I said, lifting my head towards Peter, interested by the conversation.

''Yes.'' he said, chuckling at my sudden rush of interest

Jimmy nodded and dragged on his cigarette again, tapping it lightly on his empty cup to get it rid of the ashes.

''He said that they were coming to Canada and that they'd love to party. '' he added.

''They're coming here?'' I said, trying to keep the excitement out of my voice and appear nonchalant but I was clearly betraying my love for The Who. Robert snorted again and Jonesy laughed lightly.

'' Bit of a fan, are we?'' said Peter, winking.

''Absolutely'' I said honestly.

''Well... we could introduce them to you, if you stayed long enough.'' said Robert, smiling triumphantly.

''Plus, we're going to need a Canadian girl to show us around Toronto now that our darling Jim is sick and can't travel.'' added Jonesy

'' So, what do you say, love?'' asked Jimmy

''Yeah, okay.'' I whispered. And they smiled.

Wait until I tell Sid that I'm going to be Led Zeppelin's personal tour guide for a week and get to meet the Who.