Chapter 10: Black Dog

Citlali's POV

We were silent for the rest of the walk. My cheeks had acquired ans embarrassing blush and I tried hard not to meet Robert's eyes.

Jimmy's POV

I threw myself on the bed of my room, grunting and grabbing the phone. I marked the number I knew by heart and I waited patiently until a familiar voice picked.up.

"Roger?" I asked, recognizing the clear voice

"Yes?"

"Is Moonie around?" I asked

"Jim?" he asked

"Yes. Is Moonie around?"

"Give me a second." he answered and the phone suddenly grew quiet. I could faintly hear in the background the sound of shattering glass and screams.

"Jimmy." a drunken voice croaked through the phone

"Ey Moonie. Where the hell are you?"

"Home."

"You're coming tomorrow, are you not?" I insisted

"Yes"

"Good." he heard the phone click and another familiar voice pick up

"Is that you Jim?" Pete's voice echoed.

"Yes, hello."

''Moonie fell asleep. He actually stuck his head under the couch. How are you?''

''I'm fine.''

''We're coming tomorrow.''

''I know. Bring joints.''

''Sure.''

''Bye Pete''

''Bye Jim'' I smashed the phone down and let out a sigh. I had two options, drink myself to sleep so the next day would come easily or find a bird to pass the time. My thoughts went to Citlali, then to Robert and I let out a growl. I grabbed a bottle of Jack, happy that no one had noticed and slammed the door behind me. I opened it, taking a big gulp and I whistled when a red haired girl passed me. She had high heels and she was obviously drunk because she kept swaying in them.

''Hello.'' I called up to her, smiling and according her a wink

''Hi.'' she said softly, leaning on the wall and taking off her shoes. She sat, her dress stretching back and revealing some of her thigh. I took another drink of the bottle and smiled again, watching her. She seemed scared.

''Would you want me to help you get to your room?'' I said politely, placing my hand on hers. She flinched for a second, but she seemed to drunk or tired to take it from under me. She nodded, groaning a little as I helped her up. I sat her on her bed and I faced her. She watched me with big brown eyes and I leaned in to kiss her. She kissed me back and I anxiously pushed her down on the bed, so she was lying down. I began trailing my hands down her body and I heard her moan slightly as I started pulling down her skirt. She tugged at the edges of my shirt and I pulled it over my head. I began to kiss her neck, trailing down to her collarbones and to her breasts, she moaned again. She started unbuckling my belt and I pulled down my trousers. She suddenly fell limp, her eyes turning white. She fainted. I gave a sigh, wrapping a blanket over her and turning her to her side in case she vomited. She had a box of cigarettes on her bedside table and I took it, giving her a wordless thanks and pulling up my trousers again.

''That's it for having a quick shag.'' I said ironically, opening the door and getting back to the room.

''Where'd you go Jim Jam?'' Bonzo asked

''Not your fucking business, darling.'' I replied with a sweet smile, throwing the now empty Jack Daniels in the nearest trash

''You're going to be ill again.'' Jonesy reprimanded me

"I don't think I care."

"Well I do." Peter's voice boomed from the other side of the room.

"I'm fucking bored,Grant." I complained

"Moonpie's coming tomorrow. Can't you wait? Do you want something to knock you out?" Peter proposed very matter-of-factly. I showed him the finger and stormed off to my room.

Robert's POV

She had a picture of me taped to her wall, I snickered. Her mother was meditating in her room so she had taken me directly to her room. She sat me down on her bed while she picked up clothes from a closet and she threw them beside me.

''Favorite song?'' I asked her

''Dazed and confused.'' she said, without turning around and searching for a bag. I stretched my hands out so she gave it to me and I started placing them inside.

''Do you have a fag?'' I asked

''A what?'' she said, turning around and raising her eyebrows

''Cigarette.'' I said with a chuckle. She nodded and reached for her back pocket, handing me a box of red Marlboro cigarettes.

''Thanks, babe.'' I said, winking and she giggled.

''Why not Jimmy?'' I asked curiously as she'd met him first. She gave a shrug and she crunched up her nose.

''Too much alcohol.''

I laughed, well that was a first, Jimmy was never rejected by his drinking nor was he ever rejected.

''And I like your voice. '' she added

''And you're more handsome.'' she said, giggling.

''Is that so?'' I said, grinning cockily and watching her as she turned around. She blushed.

''What did you want, child?'' her mother suddenly said, opening the door. She watched me for a second, narrowing her eyes, her eyes flying to the poster and back to me.

'' Well, well, well. '' she said, approaching us

''Oh, hey mother.'' Citlali said, smiling as if it were completely natural that she had a rockstar in her room. Her mother stretched out her hand and I shook it. She smelt of grass and moss, as if she'd been sleeping on a bed of leaves.

''Goodbye, dears.'' she said, clocking out, her eyes distant and her voice far awar as she got out of the room and closed the door behind her. Citlali closed her bag and threw it over her shoulder.

''Shall we, Robert Anthony Plant?'' she said, grinning and taking a book from her bedside table before going out to the corridor. The house seemed silent but if you listened hard you could hear the faint sound of a sitar playing in the background.