Chapter 6: Dream On

Robert's POV

I read the whole day, until it became dark and I couldn't read anymore. Citlali was still asleep on my bed, breathing softly. I went inside, closing the balcony door behind me and I placed the book on the bedside table. I rubbed my eyes and noticed that I was actually tired. I wanted to check on Jimmy first though. I went to his room, not bothering to knock as I slipped through the hole on the door. He was asleep on his bed, his mouth hanging open, snoring loudly. His curls were spillt all over his face and his feet were sticking out as he had fallen asleep in the middle of the bed. I stifled a laugh and stared at him for a moment. He was going to be fine. I got out of his room again and heard laughter and the sound of a piano, coming from Jonesy's room. I knocked and a grinning Bonzo opened the door. He was holding a glass of Jack Daniels in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

''Oy Jonesy. Percy's here.'' he said, inviting me in. John was playing some jazz melodies on the piano and he looked up, smiling and nodding his head.

''Nice... erm, party?'' I said, laughing a little as Bonzo placed a glass in my hand. I brought it up to my face and scrunched up my nose as the bitter smell of whisky hit me. I didn't really like whisky that much. Bonzo was dancing lightly to the music John was playing and laughing. They were obviously both drunk because all Bonzo was doing was swaying from one side to the other, losing his balance from sway to sway. I yawned widely and rubbed my eyes again.

'' I'm going to check in, lads. Good night.'' I said, heading for the door.

''Bye Percy.'' screamed Bonzo as he threw himself on John's bed.

I went to my room and took off my shirt, slipping on a plain white shirt and some shorts. I laid down beside Citlali and I turned over so I was facing her. She had her face on her arm, using it as a pillow.

''Good night Citlali.'' I whispered and closed my eyes.

Citlali's POV

I had the strangest of dreams, I'd met Jimmy Page and Robert Plant and I was at their hotel... It was so strange, the colors so vivid that it almost seemed real. I shrugged the dream off and I began to wake up, wanting very badly to scratch my nose. I opened my eyes and a glimpse of something caught then, it was what was making my nose itchy and as I pulled it closer to my eyes to see what it was, I realized that it was a lock of hair, and attached to it was a head with golden locks and the sleepy face of none other than Robert Plant. My body was pressed very close to his and I could feel the warmth emanating from his skin. He was snoring softly and his face was utterly relaxed.

'' PERCY WAKE UP. JIMMY'S GONE AGAIN.'' screamed a voice from the door as there was a pounding on it.

Robert began to stir, I sat up as quickly as I could, without waking him and picked up random clothes from a chair. I slid into the bathroom and locked the door. I took three calming breaths and stared at my face in the mirror. My hair was a mess and my face was pale. What the hell was I doing in bed with Robert Plant? Did I do it with him? I can't even remember. Godamnit. I took a few more breaths and slipped in the shower, letting the warm water wash off the confusion and relax me.

Robert's POV

I heard a pounding on the door and the same voice from yesterday :

'' PERCY WAKE UP. JIMMY'S GONE AGAIN.'' and the little fucker has managed to break the peace again. I groaned and opened my eyes, Citlali was nowhere to be seen. I got up, opened the door and found Jonesy, his face sleepy, his eyes bloodshot and his hair all ruffled.

''He's gone again.'' he whispered.

''Did you look under the bed?'' I said. '' He likes sleeping under the beds when he's sick, he told me that the cold floor took his fever down.'' Jonesy bit on his lip and I knew that he wasn't believing me. I stepped out of my room, walked into Jimmy's and not waiting for Jonesy to follow me I crouched and looked under the bed. Jimmy was indeed there, snoring loudly and hugging a pillow to his chest. I chuckled and stood up .