Chapitre 9: That's the way

Citlali's POV

"What's your full name? And why do you do that? " I asked him, giggling at his unease and his shocked expression."  

"It's just strange meeting someone that doesn't know your life by heart. It's a good feeling though, it feels normal." he said with an honest smile as we took a shortcut through a park. I chewed on my lip absentmindedly, looking at my feet. 

"It's Robert Anthony Plant."

"It's nice." I grinned

"Am I getting to know anything about the mysterious Citlali ?" he teased 

"I'm not mysterious." 

"You're shy." 

"In front of you." I blurted out and he smirked

"I make you nervous then?" he said suddenly closer, his shoulder brushing against mine. 

"I never said nervous." I told him, trying to hide my blush. 

"But you suggested it." he said, this time pressing his shoulder against mine. I looked at the ground, mostly avoiding eye contact and watching my step so I wouldn't fall and make a fool out of myself.  

"Come on Cit, i'm waiting for an answer." he called playfully, tugging on a strand of my hair. 

"Why did you look like you'd seen me before when I met you?" I tentatively tried changing the coversation topic. He hesitated to answeer. 

"Robert?"  

"One answer for another." he grinned mischieviously 

"Fine." 

"I was watching you."  

"You're my favorite." we each declared at the same time and I blushed. Robert looked smug as he grinned even wider.

Jonesy's POV

"Jonesy, I want a drink, and a joint." Jim whined at me. He had that smouldering look on his face that he used on birds.

"No." I told him firmly

"Come on you bastard." he snapped angrily

"No, Jim Jam." He scowled and he reached for Bonzo's empty bottle with his hand. He aimed at my head but it crashed far to my right, against the wall.

"Ask Bonzo." I said curtly, trying to calm down and not explode.because outbursts were what Jimmy was looking for.

"Fine." he snarled and headed towards the balcony

Jimmy's POV

I was bloody angry. I couldn't drink, I couldn't get high and Robert had run off with MY bird. I sighed, and went to the balcony, wanting to see if he could give me alcohol or a joint.

"Bonzo,hey" I began

"No."

"But-"

"No, Jimmy."

"You don't even know what I was going to ask." I snapped angrily

"The answer's still no though."

"So you're admitting that you aren't normal and you're queer then?" I decided to throw him that comeback. His eyes flashed angrily but he took a deep breath.

"For fuck's sake doesn't anyone want to pick a good fight or give me a drink?" I exclaimed exasperated as I sat down on thw balcony chair.

"Keith's coming tomorrow, you can pick a fight with him." Bonzo told me in a soothing tone. I pouted.

"Where's the bird? I mean Maya. I mean Citlali" Bonzo asked

"Ran off with Percy."

"Oh."

''Why?''

'' I don't know, just wondered.'' he said with a shrug, sipping his drink. I eyed him enviously.

''You fancy her too?'' I snorted

''No.'' 

''You do.'' I insisted, trying to annoy him. 

''Oh, fuck off Jim Jam. Go sleep until it's tomorrow and you and Keith can take turns at knocking each other's teeth out.''

''You're no fun Bonzo.'' I whined, exasperated as I stood up again

'' I know.'' he said as I slammed the door behind me.

(( WOAH I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES. I don't know if you're following this story, if you are, well, thank you so much, really <3  I hope you enjoy this. i'll be writing this again soon.))